Carson Wentz likely to miss the start of the season

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
We play the Colts game 1.

Loving the prospect of Jacob Eason going up against us. I thought he was really disappointing at UW and if he is still taking big sacks and turning the ball over our defense will eat him alive.

I'm guessing him and Sam Elhringer battle it out at camp.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Would love that too, but word is they don't think Eason's ready for Week 1 and will be looking at a vet presence.

Speaking of, what vets are out there? I mean, even Mullens and Beathard have been taken, by the Eagles and Jacksonville respectively.

OP
OP
G

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Minshew I think could win them a few games as a stop gap, especially with their running game. Better than Beathard at least. No way is Minshew starting ahead of Lawrence

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":1gk47704 said:
Minshew I think could win them a few games as a stop gap, especially with their running game. Better than Beathard at least. No way is Minshew starting ahead of Lawrence

Everything is conditional on Lawrence of course, but they're apparently putting Minchew and Beathard against each other. I bet they do keep both.

nanomoz

Reaction score
They'll trade for Nick Foles and he'll have the greatest regular season game of his career against us week 1.

nanomoz

Reaction score
^I didn't say the Colts would win.^ :p

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, the Hawks look flat in openers all the time. That game is still gonna' be very tough, with or without Mr. Glass at QB. :irishdrinkers:

Latest posts