KEARLY!!! PFF. Or anyone that can answer this

ringless

Reaction score
I tried to send you a message but for some reason they are getting stuck in my outbox.

How is anyone getting advanced stats from that site? I wanted to get a subscription but it states they no longer do the advance stats.

I am wanting to look up individual players but am unable to do so. Specifically our CB's, and defensive players (who I feel will have a very poor season) Not the point. The point is. Why does it seem some people have access, and people like myself can't access it? Is there a way around it? I mainly want to track Peterson to see if he is going to be a man of his word this season.

#cardinalslivesmatter

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
I believe that PFF moved all of the advanced metrics (the good stuff) to be subscription based. Sorry Ringless.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":1cypujvx said:
I believe that PFF moved all of the advanced metrics (the good stuff) to be subscription based. Sorry Ringless.

The only subscription they have available that I can find is fantasy based. That's the weird thing.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://www.profootballfocus.com/amember/signup[/urltargetblank]

According to this page, they no longer have new subscriptions to their premium statistics

PREMIUM STATISTICS - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We no longer offer new subscriptions to Premium Statistics, but new PFF Ratings are coming soon (see below).

PFF RATINGS SUBSCRIPTION - COMING SOON
Rank Every NFL Player - We use the same grades as 19 NFL teams to rank players using our always up-to-date 0-100 scale.
Head-to-Head - Compare teams in order to expose matchup strengths and weaknesses.
Updated Every Week - Every game is graded to make sure our Ratings are always up to date.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
kidhawk":5fkvwyuz said:
[urltargetblank]https://www.profootballfocus.com/amember/signup[/urltargetblank]

According to this page, they no longer have new subscriptions to their premium statistics

PREMIUM STATISTICS - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We no longer offer new subscriptions to Premium Statistics, but new PFF Ratings are coming soon (see below).

PFF RATINGS SUBSCRIPTION - COMING SOON
Rank Every NFL Player - We use the same grades as 19 NFL teams to rank players using our always up-to-date 0-100 scale.
Head-to-Head - Compare teams in order to expose matchup strengths and weaknesses.
Updated Every Week - Every game is graded to make sure our Ratings are always up to date.

So we have to patiently wait for their PFF Ratings Subscription for a little more detailed insight? I guess if thats the case then there is nothing more that can be done. Kind of sucks

kidhawk

Reaction score
seems like the people who have a subscription can still access the data, but no more new subscriptions until they get the other set up. At least that's how I read it.

Basis4day

Reaction score
ringless":3ttyw7gm said:
Thank you for the info kid hawk!

From their FAQ page:

Why can’t I buy Premium Statistics?
Due to exclusive partnerships, we will no longer offer subscriptions to Premium Statistics. However, we think you will be really happy with our new PFF Ratings product launching at the end of September. Using a 0—100 scale, we show you how good every player is right now, using the same performance grades as 19 NFL teams. You easily can rank players by Position, Team, Skill Set, and Overall, and compare teams to expose matchup strengths and weaknesses. Plus, our Ratings are updated every week.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Basis4day":1lpq9th5 said:
ringless":1lpq9th5 said:
Thank you for the info kid hawk!

From their FAQ page:

Why can’t I buy Premium Statistics?
Due to exclusive partnerships, we will no longer offer subscriptions to Premium Statistics. However, we think you will be really happy with our new PFF Ratings product launching at the end of September. Using a 0—100 scale, we show you how good every player is right now, using the same performance grades as 19 NFL teams. You easily can rank players by Position, Team, Skill Set, and Overall, and compare teams to expose matchup strengths and weaknesses. Plus, our Ratings are updated every week.
In other words, someone is paying big bucks for exclusive access and the ability to profit from those stats.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
They cancelled my recurring paid subscription to premium stats a few days back.

Jerks. I don't give a crap about their ratings, since they were sometimes accurate and sometimes way off, I subscribed for the hard unbiased data and now I won't be able to get it.

Whatevs. Football Outsiders, we're exclusive, now. <3

drdiags

Reaction score
ringless":26vbrfdm said:
I tried to send you a message but for some reason they are getting stuck in my outbox.

From what I understand about PMs, the message will appear stuck in your outbox until the recipient reads them, so maybe Kearly is not checking his PMs?