Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cowboys @ Rams

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Cowboys @ Rams
Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:48 pm
  • Boys can't tackle.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: Cowboys @ Rams
Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:07 pm
  • Rams not looking like they got their money's worth out of Ramsey so far. Business decision there. Didn't even try to stop Zeke. Their D looks atrocious.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:09 pm
  • he seriously looked like Cam Newton, in the Super Bowl, there. "Not it!"
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:27 pm
  • Go Rams. While *allas is overRated AF, they are the better team.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:35 pm
  • Can't say as I like the Lambs all white look. :|
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:54 pm
  • sutz wrote:Can't say as I like the Lambs all white look. :|

Their unis look they were designed by a 10 year old in MS Paint.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:56 pm
  • sutz wrote:Can't say as I like the Lambs all white look. :|

The second "Original" Rams uni was ever the best IMO. I was a REALLY bummed kid when they went down in 79's game. Those unis were awesome though! Back in those days, I was a Seahawk fan, but I was a kid, so I had to root for other teams too, cuz we were NOT good. The Rams has IMO the coolest unis, so they were way back when, my original "other favorite team". That gold stuff was TRASH!

SeAhAwKeR4life
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:00 pm
  • Rooting for the Rams, because it's Dal-ass.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:15 pm
  • Midway through the 3rd quarter, neither of these teams scare me.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:25 pm
  • I want the Rams to win because, well, duhllass. The Rams aren't going to cut it in the NFCW. I think they come in last place in the conference. Dallas probably wins the NFCE unless the Goants have something in the tank. I haven't paid any attention to them, but I don’t think they do. The more losses duhlass takes, the better.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:03 pm
  • Watching the Rams passing game is exactly why we have the secondary we have now.

Dallas has Pass Rushers on the bench that could start for some teams and it's not slowing down the Rams.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:13 pm
  • And the Rams line isn't slowing down duhllass at all. Could be the Pete, the D seer, could have figured out that having an elite D line (Donald, Mack, etc) won't be as important going forward.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:19 pm
  • Neither QB can throw the ball over 5 yards

Oh.. thats a $h!t call.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm
  • Ramsey, apparently, got paid for his acting ability.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:24 pm
  • Horrible PI call.
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:24 pm
  • Mccarthy short FG to tie chooses stupidity instead.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:25 pm
  • Dallas got jobbed by the ref on a phantom PI.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• oldhawkfan wrote:Horrible PI call.

Was a few today across the league. Its an issue.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Uncle Si wrote:
    oldhawkfan wrote:Horrible PI call.

Was a few today across the league. Its an issue.

...and no more challenges. :Dunno:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:26 pm
  • Looks like 2 crap teams.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:27 pm
  • Dallas looks as bad a the Packers did when McCarthy was coaching them... Short passes, run up the gut, punt.
    The biggest difference is that Prescott isn't even close to Rogers, who bailed McCarthy out all the time.
    Not impressed with either team tonight, both look very beatable.
    Wartooth
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:34 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:Dallas got jobbed by the ref on a phantom PI.

So did Shaq today.
    It’s *allas, screw em! 8)
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:44 pm
  • How did Dallas lose?! They have such an amazing roster! I’m just in awe of what Jerry & Company do ever year in the draft!! A+++++!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:03 pm
  • James in PA wrote:How did Dallas lose?! They have such an amazing roster! I’m just in awe of what Jerry & Company do ever year in the draft!! A+++++!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, don't forget, Dakky is a surefire MVP-in-waiting, deserving more money than either Mahomes or Wilson.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:42 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Dallas got jobbed by the ref on a phantom PI.

So did Shaq today.
    It’s *allas, screw em! 8)

Yeah, that was garbage. Referees didn't want that rule to review PI in place because that's how they influence games the way they want them.

How much power does the Referees Union have? They stuck it to the NFL on that rule.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:01 pm
  • Media darlings Cowboys looked really bad last night. Both teams played like neither wanted to win. The Rams should have dominated the Cowboys but they don’t have the killer instinct anymore. With the exception of Donald, they are sawft. Cowboys are overrated each offseason so nothing new there.
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:07 pm
  • That was a clear PI, it just isn't called consistently, so to see it at a game's end like that is shocking.

Turn the tables, and a corner stiff arms a wide out for 7 yards resulting in an obvious push off, no one says a peep.
    nanomoz
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:24 pm
  • Smellyman wrote:Mccarthy short FG to tie chooses stupidity instead.

I saw a good meme on Twitter about McCarthey finding ways to waste A Rodge's prime now he's coming to do the same with Dak.
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:57 am
  • bigskydoc wrote:I want the Rams to win because, well, duhllass. The Rams aren't going to cut it in the NFCW. I think they come in last place in the conference. Dallas probably wins the NFCE unless the Goants have something in the tank. I haven't paid any attention to them, but I don’t think they do. The more losses duhlass takes, the better.

This is a strange take. Rams are probably still better than Seattle. Dominated them in one game and barely lost the other last year. McVay is 4-2 against Seattle with two beat downs, two close wins and two even closer losses. Our start to the season is brutal, but if we can swing 2-1 in the first three games, IMO we'll end up in the playoffs.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:47 am
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:I want the Rams to win because, well, duhllass. The Rams aren't going to cut it in the NFCW. I think they come in last place in the conference. Dallas probably wins the NFCE unless the Goants have something in the tank. I haven't paid any attention to them, but I don’t think they do. The more losses duhlass takes, the better.

This is a strange take. Rams are probably still better than Seattle. Dominated them in one game and barely lost the other last year. McVay is 4-2 against Seattle with two beat downs, two close wins and two even closer losses. Our start to the season is brutal, but if we can swing 2-1 in the first three games, IMO we'll end up in the playoffs.

Nope!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:50 am
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:I want the Rams to win because, well, duhllass. The Rams aren't going to cut it in the NFCW. I think they come in last place in the conference. Dallas probably wins the NFCE unless the Goants have something in the tank. I haven't paid any attention to them, but I don’t think they do. The more losses duhlass takes, the better.

Nope! Your team didn’t even make the playoffs last year. Rams are likely the last place team in the NFC West this year unless the Niners take the gas pipe.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:53 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:

Nope! Your team didn’t even make the playoffs last year. Rams are likely the last place team in the NFC West this year unless the Niners take the gas pipe.

Rams had a better point differential, dominated Seattle once and only lost on a last second missed FG - which, had it gone in, the Rams would have finished in 2nd place, Seattle 3rd.

It didn't go in, and that's the way things go sometimes - but it doesn't mean the Seahawks were better than the Rams. Based on the two on-field results, the Rams were significantly better.

And this year, Seattle has Wilson, obviously - and Wagner and Adams. But the lack of pass rush and the bad OL will prevent them from finishing ahead of the Rams this year.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:10 pm
  • The Rams were sig. better than the Hawks? Sweet Jesus, I've heard it all now. I don't blame you for THINKING your team is better than the Hawks. Keep telling yourself that, and that's fine.

Care to wager a 6 pack on who finishes higher in the NFC West this year? Loser buys the winner a 6 pack of any beer they want??
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:

Rams had a better point differential, dominated Seattle once and only lost on a last second missed FG - which, had it gone in, the Rams would have finished in 2nd place, Seattle 3rd.

It didn't go in, and that's the way things go sometimes - but it doesn't mean the Seahawks were better than the Rams. Based on the two on-field results, the Rams were significantly better.

And this year, Seattle has Wilson, obviously - and Wagner and Adams. But the lack of pass rush and the bad OL will prevent them from finishing ahead of the Rams this year.

LOL....

Oh wait... you’re serious.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:15 pm
  • Paging the Rams fan who comes to a Hawks site to tell us his team is better...….
    Come on, 6 pack on the line. Let's do this.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:23 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Paging the Rams fan who comes to a Hawks site to tell us his team is better...….

I'll take that bet. 6 pk on 9ers and a 6 pk on Rams both finishing better than the Hawks.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:26 pm
  • Deal. So you're basically saying the Hawks finish 3rd or 4th? I'll take that bet all day.
    And if you come to town, we can raise a pint together on me. Deal?
    Oh, 2 separate bets. Even better, I'll take it. And at the minimum, it's more excuse to drink beer :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:34 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Deal. So you're basically saying the Hawks finish 3rd or 4th? I'll take that bet all day.
    Oh, 2 separate bets. Even better, I'll take it. And at the minimum, it's more excuse to drink beer :irishdrinkers:

Deal! Either way there's beer so win, win.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:43 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Paging the Rams fan who comes to a Hawks site to tell us his team is better...….

I'll take that bet. 6 pk on 9ers and a 6 pk on Rams both finishing better than the Hawks.

Considering that hasn't happened since Steve Mariucci coached the 49ers, pretty foolish bet. Also, fun fact, the Seahawks haven't finished in last place in 24 years.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:44 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Paging the Rams fan who comes to a Hawks site to tell us his team is better...….

Considering that hasn't happened since Steve Mariucci coached the 49ers, pretty foolish bet. Also, fun fact, the Seahawks haven't finished in last place in 24 years.

Join the bet, the more beer the better!
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:56 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Paging the Rams fan who comes to a Hawks site to tell us his team is better...….

I'm in. For me it's just that the Rams will finish better than the Seahawks in the NFC West.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:09 am
  • Deal :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:44 am
  • Sounds like we should just have a kegger at the end of the season.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:01 am
  • Washington49er wrote:Sounds like we should just have a kegger at the end of the season.

Lol that would be wild. I've only ever met one real life Seahawk fan, and he was just a fan since 2012. Never met a life long one.

Never actually met a life long Niner fan either come to think of it, but then I live pretty far from the West coast.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:47 am
  • Plenty of Hawks fans have been around since the beginning. A keg, some live music and doing some 16 oz. lifts? I'm in
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:04 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Deal. So you're basically saying the Hawks finish 3rd or 4th? I'll take that bet all day.

Deal! Either way there's beer so win, win.

Deal for you going around Seattle and trying to get Anchor Steam, the Beer of San Francisco. Lots of more interesting brews in SEA...

Sorry, I saw the game and you guys have holes and injuries all over the place, multiple units. That anyone is worried about the lowly Jets esp a sb contender was not something I anticipated. I turn on knbr or nbcsn and just let the background noise roll and there's been four hours of how there are big problems. You guys don't shuck that rust by the Eagles, c'mon man, those are probably the two easiest teams you're going against beforehand.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information