Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who was it that bet...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Who was it that bet...
Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:53 pm
  • ...the Rams and 49ers would both finish ahead of us? I seem to remember it was either Ramfan128 or 94Smith. Either way, bets were made.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Re: Who was it that bet...
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:32 am
  • Bets were made?
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:41 am
  • Internet bets are lame. I tend to ignore them.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:58 am
  • sutz wrote:Internet bets are lame. I tend to ignore them.

Me too.

Unless the loser has to do something that will give me a good laugh, then I fully endorse them.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:54 am
  • Hockey Guy wrote:
    sutz wrote:Internet bets are lame. I tend to ignore them.

Me too.

Unless the loser has to do something that will give me a good laugh, then I fully endorse them.

History lesson. This is a great thread/string to revisit. It shows what you can do when in the proper atmosphere. Enjoy.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86214
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:04 pm
  • Wasn't me. I would have never bet on the Rams and I never bet on my team because I always feel like I jinx them. Maybe in an alternate universe where our best defensive player and best offensive player were not hurt for the whole season and our back up QB did not cause a turnover differential of -1000.
    94Smith
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:09 pm
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:
    sutz wrote:Internet bets are lame. I tend to ignore them.

Me too.

History lesson. This is a great thread/string to revisit. It shows what you can do when in the proper atmosphere. Enjoy.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=86214

Guido was great,I miss him..Hard to believe that was 6 yrs ago
    but what a class act he was.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:57 pm

Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:14 pm
  • Washington49er, come out to playyyyyyyyyyy, hahahaha. You owe our boy TWO six-packs...and we're big into craft beer in the PNW, so you can't pawn off $hit like a six-pack of Budweiser.

@Seahawkfan80 - man, that was a great bet and outcome. Guido was bomb, I wish he'd come back.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:11 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Washington49er, come out to playyyyyyyyyyy, hahahaha. You owe our boy TWO six-packs...and we're big into craft beer in the PNW, so you can't pawn off $hit like a six-pack of Budweiser.

@Seahawkfan80 - man, that was a great bet and outcome. Guido was bomb, I wish he'd come back.

https://twitter.com/asylumguido
    TAB420
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:30 pm
  • 94Smith wrote:Wasn't me. I would have never bet on the Rams and I never bet on my team because I always feel like I jinx them. Maybe in an alternate universe where our best defensive player and best offensive player were not hurt for the whole season and our back up QB did not cause a turnover differential of -1000.

Good man. I have the same philosophy on individual games.
    I usually bet super bowl futures bets on my team though.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:45 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    94Smith wrote:Wasn't me. I would have never bet on the Rams and I never bet on my team because I always feel like I jinx them. Maybe in an alternate universe where our best defensive player and best offensive player were not hurt for the whole season and our back up QB did not cause a turnover differential of -1000.

Although this weekend I am probably going to bet on the seahawks- 6.5 . Wilson always scores points against our D. We will not be able to run the ball on the edges against your stout run D. This is going to leave Beathard in 3rd and long with Adams blitzing off the edge with Williams out or Wagner blitzing up the middle against our weak interior o-line. Beathard does not make quick decisions and you will have a lot of sacks.

Soooo, this will either reverse jinx the Seahawks and the 49ers will win or MORE likely will lose by 4. :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:
    94Smith
    NET Starter

Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:00 pm
  • 94Smith wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    94Smith wrote:Wasn't me. I would have never bet on the Rams and I never bet on my team because I always feel like I jinx them. Maybe in an alternate universe where our best defensive player and best offensive player were not hurt for the whole season and our back up QB did not cause a turnover differential of -1000.

Although this weekend I am probably going to bet on the seahawks- 6.5 . Wilson always scores points against our D. We will not be able to run the ball on the edges against your stout run D. This is going to leave Beathard in 3rd and long with Adams blitzing off the edge with Williams out or Wagner blitzing up the middle against our weak interior o-line. Beathard does not make quick decisions and you will have a lot of sacks.

Soooo, this will either reverse jinx the Seahawks and the 49ers will win or MORE likely will lose by 4. :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

Bet on the Seahawks to cover a spread when they are favored? You are a brave brave man lol
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:31 pm
  • I'd have to bet the Hawks on the spread too, even if I were a 49er fan.

Aiyuk and Trent are both newly out. Kicker and LS are emergency covid replacements now. QB is a third-stringer.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:38 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Washington49er, come out to playyyyyyyyyyy, hahahaha. You owe our boy TWO six-packs...and we're big into craft beer in the PNW, so you can't pawn off $hit like a six-pack of Budweiser.

He just needs to let me know his beer preference.

Budweiser isn't beer.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:36 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Washington49er, come out to playyyyyyyyyyy, hahahaha. You owe our boy TWO six-packs...and we're big into craft beer in the PNW, so you can't pawn off $hit like a six-pack of Budweiser.

Budweiser isn't beer.

Gotta give you credit. You pay off your bets. :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:15 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Washington49er, come out to playyyyyyyyyyy, hahahaha. You owe our boy TWO six-packs...and we're big into craft beer in the PNW, so you can't pawn off $hit like a six-pack of Budweiser.

Budweiser isn't beer.

Gotta give you credit. You pay off your bets. :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

I hate welchers.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:12 am
  • Washington49er wrote:

Budweiser isn't beer.

Story checks out.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:00 pm
  • Nice, 49er! We'll assume the best unless the recipient of the beer comes back to say he hasn't gotten it later on. ;)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:39 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Nice, 49er! We'll assume the best unless the recipient of the beer comes back to say he hasn't gotten it later on. ;)

Sent PM, just waiting to hear back.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:09 pm
  • Did not bet on this game as the spread moved to -7 (thankfully)
    94Smith
    NET Starter

It is currently Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:28 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information