10 fans greet Broncos in Denver

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
ummmm not to just play devil's advocate but that team doesn't deserve sh*t from its fans right now. THey just flat out got embarrassed and didn't put up their end of the bargain to the fans.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":3e2iyl2v said:
The Seahawks didn't want people to show up for their plane or arrival at the VMAC, its just that the fans are hard-headed mofos. If you have been to 7 Superbowls and lost 5, maybe the motivation to show your devotion after a stunning defeat may be a little lax.

I see the elitism is starting to sink in. Time to turn up that nose and start sipping soda from a goblet with your pinky turned up.
Timmmmmmaaaaaaay! And Doc, the 12s have the right to be elitist when it comes to fandom. When you're the best, you just know.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I feel sad for them, talk about a fan base that doesn't show up.... I know that the 12's would have been there win or lose, but obviously the win is much better.... :th2thumbs:

Penman96

Reaction score
We should give them a break, donkey fans are quite used to losing SuperBowl games so greeting the team after yet another defeat is no big deal

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Fan Send-Off:

Seattle: 30,000+ Fans
Denver: 200+ Fans

Fan Home-Coming:

Seattle: 700,000+ Fans
Denver: 20 Fans

If we had LOST the Superbowl, I'm willing to bet we'd still have more fans at our Parade than the Broncos would at their Victory Parade.

Latest posts