11-5 Not A Stretch

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I recall stating that I can see us beating the Packers, Panthers, Vikings...and drop an unexpected game against the 49ers or the Cards. When we pounded the Niners, I thought we’d at least win a close one today. Figured we may finish 11-5 after all. But 10-6 is exactly what I expected

In a way, sometimes a team NEEDS these kinds of wake up calls. Take no team for granted. Prepare and go on a streak. It’s hard to go on 8-10 game winning streaks, so I’m glad we can reset and start a new streak DEEP into the playoffs

hawknation2018

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":5tkirb44 said:
hawknation2018":5tkirb44 said:
I said 8-8 this season and that certainly looks wrong going forward. I never thought the Oline would play as well as they are and that was the biggest question mark going in. Well, the proof is in the pudding. Cable was just that bad. Pleasantly surprised this season. Even if we take an early exit in the playoffs i'm ok. I never thought they would make it. Next season wont be as much fun because i'll have actual expectations. :D

Actually, you said 8-8 AT BEST, and that there was no way they would win more than eight games. :p

Quit rubbing it in Hawk Lol.

Eh, that 8-8 still might happen

Glad you found the positive in the situation!