12s are EVERYWHERE!

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
I'm with the fam at Disneyland this week and cannot believe how many of us are down here. You can't walk for two hundred feet without seeing Hawks gear. It's pretty awesome actually. I've probably said "Go Hawks" and received the same response 50 times in the last three days.

oldschlhwkfn

Reaction score
I've had the same experience myself. I recently moved to N Dakota, working in the oil fields. I've seen a lot of Seahawks gear here. Was in the store the other day sporting my SB hat, and noticed someone sporting their SB hoodie, we both pretty much at the same time yelled out "Go Hawks!!!" it was pretty cool.
We are everywhere and cannot be stopped!

suppaball

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I was in Disneyland and the same thing happened to me. I was there for 3 days and saw at least 50 myself.
Go Hawks!

mbtitleist

Reaction score
I traveled down to Vegas the day that we played the Vikings and saw quite a few people wearing Seahawks gear at the airport before I left, which is understandable considering most of the people flying out probably lived in Washington. I was shocked once I got to Vegas though, just at the rental car center alone I must have seen about 10 people wearing Seahawks hats, shirts, etc.

grizbob

Reaction score
Fricken Band Wagoneers are the same everywhere :sarcasm_off:

But here in Southwest Utah the butt hurt Broncos fans still outnumber the Hawks fans, makes wearing my 48 Championship attire more pleasurable :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Not sure about the rest of you, but I am wearing some form of Hawk's gear 100% of the time. This includes time spent in the shower, where the silicon wristband Pmedic gave me remains installed as it has since we watched game-1 last year. This small, green, flexible band is THE reason why we won the Super Bowl, and will never, ever, be removed.

The coroner will have to cut it off of me with a scalpel.

As far as 12's around here? I don't get out much anymore, but when I do I see 12's more often than not. Usually the grocery store, and it's almost always a Wilson jersey.

Zukistubbs

Reaction score
Last month i was visiting Thailand for vacation with my Fiance. We had just climbed to the top of the temple of Dawn, in Bangkok and were enjoying the view when another 12 came to the top and saw all my Seahawks gear on. He promptly yelled out GO SEAHAWKS. we kinda chatted for a minute before we started focusing on the view again. Its amazing how many 12s are out there and where you find them at :).

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
There were quite of few of us at the Texas Rangers home game on WED night when Russell threw out the first pitch. I had my #3 jersey on, and saw several others who did as well (incl. a father and son sitting four rows in front of me), plus some other 12's who were wearing other types of Hawks gear....incl. one guy who was wearing a Seahawks cape (!), and another who had a #12 flag.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
We live in KC, KS now. I was volunteering at my kids school the other day. Saw another kid wearing a older hawks jersey which was cool. Then after the day was over my son went to give the principal a doughnut because he had brought them for his birthday. The principal says that my son can pick out a pencil out of this box he has as a birthday present. The box has another box in it that is full of NFL pencils. The principal tells my son that, "Sorry their are no Chiefs pencils left." My son says, "I don't want the Chiefs anyway, I want the Seahawks!" Then the Principal says, "Since the Super Bowl there are no Seahawks pencils left either. Everyone wants those now." My son dug around and sure enough, no Hawks pencils.

Cool! Go Hawks!

Steve2222

Reaction score
I was at the Final Four in Dallas Saturday and spotted at least ten people rocking Seahawks gear. A lot of Russell Wilson jerseys as well. Makes sense since it was Wisconsin playing. Russell was at he game and they showed him on the Jumbotron and the crowd erupted in cheer. Pretty awesome stuff.

A

Anonymous

Steve2222":3r5ha01n said:
I was at the Final Four in Dallas Saturday and spotted at least ten people rocking Seahawks gear. A lot of Russell Wilson jerseys as well. Makes sense since it was Wisconsin playing. Russell was at he game and they showed him on the Jumbotron and the crowd erupted in cheer. Pretty awesome stuff.

Russell and JJ Watt were both there.

A World Peace

Reaction score
problem is a good majority are bandwagons and will hop off if we slack a bit. but it's nice to see blue and green anywhere