12s not here today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob12

Reaction score
Sounded crazy loud on TV.

But yeah, I'd be ashamed too if I was AT THE GAME, poking away at the screen on my cell phone while I was actually AT THE CLINK, disparaging other fans.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Rob12":1p05es4w said:
Sounded crazy loud on TV.

But yeah, I'd be ashamed to if I was AT THE GAME, poking away at the screen on my cell phone while I was actually AT THE CLINK, disparaging other fans.

:th2thumbs: well said my new best friend... Well said

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Ironically I'm looking forward to (more than ever) seeing the hawks play in the 49er's house on Thanksgiving based on the rumor of most of the riff-raff now being priced out. Just sayin'

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":3evc73cl said:
Ironically I'm looking forward to (more than ever) seeing the hawks play in the 49er's house on Thanksgiving based on the rumor of most of the riff-raff now being priced out. Just sayin'

:D bet you could hear a pin drop on a Hawks drive in that stadium....

Abach

Reaction score
Seanhawk":8jpyoh4y said:
Hawk Strap":8jpyoh4y said:
Sounded damn loud all game to me, including "Beast!!!" When we were in the red zone.

Which was stupid.
I actually thought that was sweet

CPHawk

Reaction score
Maybe it sounds quit to some people, because you are losing your hearing after years of going to games?

idahohawk

Reaction score
stang233":3cjgxv1z said:
Dude there are no giants here here and quietest I have ever heard. Sad to be a 12 this year

Disagree. I was there for our annual trip to SEA and the game. First half was pretty meh, I'll agree, but the stupid turnovers sucked the life out of that place.

2nd Half, mid 3rd quarter to be more exact, was amazing & it was almost like the rain got everyone amped up. It was frustrating when Eli was throwing Hail Marys in the 1st half and the pass rush was zilch, but the 2nd half was so much better, energy-wise from the 12s.

It was sweet seeing the Giants fans exit midway through the 4th.

Great tributes to Armed Forces & Vets today too.

We had a great time, and boy am I glad I got to see another W!

I'll never forget this one... seeing Beast run over Giant dudes and them wanting no part of it in the 2nd half was a thing of beauty.

Hopefully RW gets some confidence back with throwing.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I only make it to 1 or 2 games a year, but that was as loud as it usually is, IMO. My voice is toast, and my ears are still not right.

Green13

Reaction score
It didn't get loud until the Seahawks took the lead. Then it blew up.

It was loud when they were inside the 10, Lynch in the backfield. Sadly, it was before the snap. I believe it cost us a touchdown.

OP
OP
S

stang233

Reaction score
Sadly I have been to countless games over many years and folks just dont bring it like they used it. Yeah 3rd downs got loud but 1st and 2nd it was not. Only on the crucial drive middle of the 3rd was it. It's just not the same this year. I yeall on every defensive play but now it seems most folks don't. I am just thinking its not much worse now gun any other stadium. We used to act like every play was 3rd down. Maybe its just me or the section...

253hawk

Reaction score
What's with all of this 'sadly' crap? We won the damn game handily. Jesus.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Our section was just as loud as it has always been. My voice is "toast" for now!

It seems clear to me that people who buy their tickets "online" from the brokers simply do not join in the cheering....they'd rather take "selfies"!

peppersjap

Reaction score
I have been a little disappointed in the amount of jerseys from our opponents in the stadium this year, especially the Cowboys game but I think i got spoiled last year when I never saw many in our area. That being said, the 2nd half was great today and was as loud as it's been since the Green Bay game.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":21qkowis said:
Our section was just as loud as it has always been. My voice is "toast" for now!

It seems clear to me that people who buy their tickets "online" from the brokers simply do not join in the cheering....they'd rather take "selfies"!
I don't know about that pumpkin...I've never had the funds til recently to purchase tickets and I've never left the stadium with my voice

-The Glove-

Reaction score
peppersjap":24gj5mx9 said:
I have been a little disappointed in the amount of jerseys from our opponents in the stadium this year, especially the Cowboys game but I think i got spoiled last year when I never saw many in our area. That being said, the 2nd half was great today and was as loud as it's been since the Green Bay game.
The cowboys had a ton of fans last time they were here...it's nothing new. The Seattle is a melting pot of a out-of-towners and it's not likw we have a bad rep of harassing opposing fans

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I remember last season when Rams tickets were starting from $8 when they played @STL during the world series...$8!!!!!!!!!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I cannot wait until this stupid phase of whining about the 12th man is over. Shut up. I was there, it was loud. There is nothing wrong with the 12th Man!

Rob12

Reaction score
CPHawk":3cwhtnk5 said:
Maybe it sounds quit to some people, because you are losing your hearing after years of going to games?

I was at the GB game. No joke, my ears were DONE before opening kickoff. Crazy, but true.

Rob12

Reaction score
stang233":w6i5bgyn said:
Sadly I have been to countless games over many years and folks just dont bring it like they used it. Yeah 3rd downs got loud but 1st and 2nd it was not. Only on the crucial drive middle of the 3rd was it. It's just not the same this year. I yeall on every defensive play but now it seems most folks don't. I am just thinking its not much worse now gun any other stadium. We used to act like every play was 3rd down. Maybe its just me or the section...

Dude, the problem is that YOU'RE AT THE GAME... And you pull yourself away from the game enough to where you pull your phone out, load Tapatalk, log in to .NET, and create a post about 12's not being loud enough. That kills your credibility to me, I'm sorry.

My brother was there with two of my nephews and their dad. He said it was as loud as it ever was.

Sounds like you're the problem. I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but this thread is full of fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts