12s not here today

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":pvgqd0i3 said:
Like I said earlier man... Ticket prices are too high for blue collar workers who are loud and proud... Instead it's a rich mans game with CEOs that just go to say they went. Lower the ticket prices and we'll be loud again.

Haha yeah there's totally 60,000 CEOs in there. Come on.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
It got twice as loud in the fourth quarter when Eli was trying to drive out of their own end, before the game got put away. People sometimes started the Sea-hawk chant while we were on offense, but didn't do it too long. People chanted beast after he scored..and scored....and scored.....

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Abach":1p42de0t said:
Seanhawk":1p42de0t said:
Hawk Strap":1p42de0t said:
Sounded damn loud all game to me, including "Beast!!!" When we were in the red zone.

Which was stupid.
I actually thought that was sweet

Making noise while your offense is on the field in the most important part of the field? Dumb.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":p2c4e0oj said:
Like I said earlier man... Ticket prices are too high for blue collar workers who are loud and proud... Instead it's a rich mans game with CEOs that just go to say they went. Lower the ticket prices and we'll be loud again.

Where are you getting your information? Rock concert tickets can easily cost well over $200. Are there no blue collar types that go to those events, either? Are those CEO's that I see getting drunk and dancing shirtless?

Steve2222

Reaction score
My dads had season tickets since 98 and he hasn't once said anything about wavering crowd noise. You also have to think of the opponent and situation in the game. You'd be a fool to think in two weeks against AZ that place won't be rocking.

People need to stop overreacting. And you can also find tickets for well under 200 if you look hard enough.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I wasn't there. I can throw no stones. But Baldwin was trying to quiet the crown while on offense.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
-The Glove-":ss6lsp2p said:
Seahaaaawks":ss6lsp2p said:
Oh... Right... Cause 200 is pocket change. My car payment is 200 dollars c'mon man
Who the hell said it was pocket change? Under 200 was about what all of the games were going for last season...we were pretty damn loud then and the times I've been at the game this season (GB and Dal) have also been really loud

$200 last season?

I sat in the FIRST row, end zone with Big Lo and Shannon the "sea pimp" for $150 last year.
$150 is now the lowest after market ticket I could find in the 149 Hawks Nest or 300 level.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seanhawk":37vwpq1p said:
Abach":37vwpq1p said:
Seanhawk":37vwpq1p said:
Hawk Strap":37vwpq1p said:
Sounded damn loud all game to me, including "Beast!!!" When we were in the red zone.

Which was stupid.
I actually thought that was sweet

Making noise while your offense is on the field in the most important part of the field? Dumb.

get over yourself cheerleader

this thread is dumb

253hawk

Reaction score
I recall Sgt. Martinez telling us we were loud enough several times.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I sat in the 300 level for the first time. It seemed loud. I was loud, everyone around me was loud.

Beast chants were rad.

Brahn

Reaction score
Basically if the crowd is not as loud as it was last year in the NFCCG, then everyone is slacking.

If it doesn't sound like the flight line during ops then it must be fans slacking.

I think some fans have bought to much into the "Loudest fans" thing. Seems more and more people are more worried about how unloud it is. Instead of just understanding we have a great home crowd and still lead the league in false starts against.

tooshort

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2x23qn3b said:
I thought that was the loudest its been all year myself.

Agreed, It was an average noise level (which for this year is an improvement) and people actually cheered at appropriate times, almost as if they had been to a live football game before.

edogg23

Reaction score
When I was at the seahawks-broncos game I posted the same thing. The crowd was no where near where they were all the past few years in volume. They were talking about it on KJR this morning too. Definitely a culture change for the worst so far this year during games.

hawksmode

Reaction score
My brother and I made the comment that it was actually pretty loud...it was much louder than the Faider game.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
So one person says it wasn't loud and we have 2 pages of people disputing it? Time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts