12th Man Flags Will Be Allowed (But) lol.....

OpHawk

Reaction score
Cam is a clown and we all (i mean ALL of us) know it. Case closed

Hawkpower

Reaction score
carolinablue":1xy3qs3r said:
Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

We don't all get to play in the NFC south.

carolinablue

Reaction score
Hawkpower":217539m1 said:
carolinablue":217539m1 said:
Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

True.

Did you know that the NFC South and AFC East tied for most wins for a division this year? Little known fact.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
carolinablue":2tdjkl85 said:
Hawkpower":2tdjkl85 said:
carolinablue":2tdjkl85 said:

True.

Did you know that the NFC South and AFC East tied for most wins for a division this year? Little known fact.

Playing the AFC south certainly helped that, didnt it?

I prefer to see that the NFC West put two teams in the playoffs.....once again.

Much better barometer.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
This just validates how happy I am that Russell Wilson is our QB. I don't even need to list all the reasons.

Largent80

Reaction score
pmedic920":22pivzep said:
Maybe one of y'all can get on TV as the "Bad Fan" :{)
Trust me or not, it can and has been done.

a04867c3186bbda7ea2cca3e09ebc59f.jpg

They hate us cause they......

So much win.

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
carolinablue":2dod9vwd said:
Hawkpower":2dod9vwd said:
carolinablue":2dod9vwd said:

True.

Coincidence that the cross over games for each were the AFC South and the NFC East?
The 2 weakest divisions (by far) this year? Not to mention Carolina was the only team in their division with a winning record so its not like the NFC South was some gauntlet this year.

Look - I think Carolina has a great team and deserves Home Field advantage and all the respect that comes with 15 wins. Bringing up a very weak schedule is valid but 15 wins is still impressive.

Throw all that out the window on Sunday though. This game is a true toss up, IMO and a case can be made for either team winning.

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
And back on topic - this rule is dumb. How about you let fans be fans and keep your star players from ripping down a sign they bring in? As long as its not distracting and someone is flying a flag in the middle of a play so people behind them can't see then whats the harm?

rideaducati

Reaction score
marymoorhawk":22b2jcpt said:
And back on topic - this rule is dumb. How about you let fans be fans and keep your star players from ripping down a sign they bring in? As long as its not distracting and someone is flying a flag in the middle of a play so people behind them can't see then whats the harm?

Opposing team flags hurt Cam's feelings...that's the harm. Superman with hurt feelings can't be Superman.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Can was kind of childish for ripping down the sign, but I don't think it's a big deal he didn't get fined. He probably got a warning. If he did it again, he would undoubtedly be fined.

Not sure why Hawk fans are complaining about the flag rule. If the Seahawks made this rule we wouldn't be disagreeing with it.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2y8dbr8y said:
Too bad. Maybe I am just a spoiled sport but I wouldn't want a big Steelers/9ers/any team's flag hanging from the stadium walls at the CLink. I laughed at the Packers fan and if any Seahawks fans get their flag confiscated, I will feel bad for them but I agree 100% with the Panthers on this.

You can visit but don't bring no stinking furniture with you.

Not a spoiled sport at all.

You are by far one of the most reasonable posters on the forum!

253hawk

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":1e1840zu said:
FearTheBlitz":1e1840zu said:
Aw Mang":1e1840zu said:
^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.

Thank you for reminding us of that incident. Another reminder of why I don't like Cam.

Don't forget about this douchebag move. He's lucky he didn't hurt that guy's arm/shoulder, or that it wasn't some kid being pulled into/over the railing.

[youtube]cYSYj3iQ53w[/youtube]

I have no problem with stadiums enforcing a size rule on signs or flags (that aren't hung along the wall), but it should apply to both sides as they can be very distracting to people sitting behind you. Visiting fans should have just as much of a right to support their team as the home fans. Don't like it? Buy more tickets so it can't happen.

carolinablue

Reaction score
marymoorhawk":2jgfdxjz said:
carolinablue":2jgfdxjz said:
Hawkpower":2jgfdxjz said:
carolinablue":2jgfdxjz said:

True.

Coincidence that the cross over games for each were the AFC South and the NFC East?
The 2 weakest divisions (by far) this year? Not to mention Carolina was the only team in their division with a winning record so its not like the NFC South was some gauntlet this year.

Look - I think Carolina has a great team and deserves Home Field advantage and all the respect that comes with 15 wins. Bringing up a very weak schedule is valid but 15 wins is still impressive.

Throw all that out the window on Sunday though. This game is a true toss up, IMO and a case can be made for either team winning.
Ever think that maybe why the NFC East and AFC South looked so bad was because they had to play the NFC South and AFC East? I mean that could have had something to do with it no? And for the record I DO think Seattle had a tougher schedule but we also haven't lost to a team under .500 which your team has.

All that said, I agree that we can throw out the regular season as far as determining who is going to win this game. Personally I think that the pendulum has swung to our side and will be on our side for the next few years. This weekend will tell.

rideaducati

Reaction score
carolinablue":2lglv0hx said:
marymoorhawk":2lglv0hx said:
carolinablue":2lglv0hx said:
Hawkpower":2lglv0hx said:
True.

Ever think that maybe why the NFC East and AFC South looked so bad was because they had to play the NFC South and AFC East? I mean that could have had something to do with it no? And for the record I DO think Seattle had a tougher schedule but we also haven't lost to a team under .500 which your team has.

All that said, I agree that we can throw out the regular season as far as determining who is going to win this game. Personally I think that the pendulum has swung to our side and will be on our side for the next few years. This weekend will tell.

Either way you look at it, the NFC East and AFC South we're awful and most of the NFC South was right there with them. Congrats on beating EVERY horrible defense in the league this season. All it has done is give your team a false confidence that will be yanked right out from under you on Sunday.

Polaris

Reaction score
carolinablue":1jl0jtm1 said:

Sure I considered it. Then the playoffs handled and the playoffs proved beyond a doubt that our impressions that the NFC East and AFC South were putrid were right all along. Look at what happened to the Houston Texans and how a Green Bay team that was vulnerable to the press-man because it's receivers can't get separation still manhandles a Washington team that clearly didn't belong in the playoffs either.

FWIW both Houston and Washington were "9-7" "winning" teams.

francois.nc

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3vmc7u95 said:
carolinablue":3vmc7u95 said:
Hawkpower":3vmc7u95 said:
carolinablue":3vmc7u95 said:

True.

Playing the AFC south certainly helped that, didnt it?

I prefer to see that the NFC West put two teams in the playoffs.....once again.

Much better barometer.

Okay I see, since you have 2 of the worst teams in the league in your division, it makes sense the top 2 would get in.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
253hawk":u5tpl6qp said:
SPIRITOF12":u5tpl6qp said:
FearTheBlitz":u5tpl6qp said:
Aw Mang":u5tpl6qp said:
^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.

Thank you for reminding us of that incident. Another reminder of why I don't like Cam.

Don't forget about this douchebag move. He's lucky he didn't hurt that guy's arm/shoulder, or that it wasn't some kid being pulled into/over the railing.

[youtube]cYSYj3iQ53w[/youtube]

I have no problem with stadiums enforcing a size rule on signs or flags (that aren't hung along the wall), but it should apply to both sides as they can be very distracting to people sitting behind you. Visiting fans should have just as much of a right to support their team as the home fans. Don't like it? Buy more tickets so it can't happen.

What a tool.
That's twice now he's done that.
Could you imagine anyone on the Seahawks doing that? Of course you can't.

carolinablue

Reaction score
Polaris":2kcdiito said:
carolinablue":2kcdiito said:

Sure I considered it. Then the playoffs handled and the playoffs proved beyond a doubt that our impressions that the NFC East and AFC South were putrid were right all along. Look at what happened to the Houston Texans and how a Green Bay team that was vulnerable to the press-man because it's receivers can't get separation still manhandles a Washington team that clearly didn't belong in the playoffs either.

Fair enough. So Seattle should beat us by 14 then right?

carolinablue

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3v22p0e9 said:
What a tool.
That's twice now he's done that.
Could you imagine anyone on the Seahawks doing that? Of course you can't.
Our house. Our rules.

Polaris

Reaction score
carolinablue":o00l3pvl said:
Polaris":o00l3pvl said:
carolinablue":o00l3pvl said:

Fair enough. So Seattle should beat us by 14 then right?

Don't put words in my mouth. I don't appreciate it. I *do* think Seattle wins, but I also think it will be close (because Seattle-Carolina games almost always are) and both teams are really good. I am simply pointing out that IMHO Carolina's record got inflated by weak competition. That isn't Carolina's fault. It is what it is, but the regular season is over. Now it's settled on the field....as it should be.