1968?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BTH":137hh0ts said:
The last team added before the Seahawks, were the Bengals in '68. Same hat is available for the entire NFL. So that sort of explains how that year might have been put on in error when designing them.
If so, that's even more lame because the Bengals were an AFL expansion team not an NFL team. Granted the merger had been agreed to in '68, but it didn't actually happen until the 1970 season.
BTW, bonus points if anyone can name the other AFL expansion team and what year they began play (be honest, no Google/Yahoo/Bing/etc. search).

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2xk9yhzq said:
peachesenregalia":2xk9yhzq said:
drdiags":2xk9yhzq said:
Too bad they don't give you an option to plug in your own est date. I could put 1955 to match my birth year.

:les:
Yeah Doc, I'm with Peaches on this one. You're ancient compared to my birth year of 1956.
:mrgreen:

Yall be older than dirt compared to my 61 birth year. :shock:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":om0ngdhh said:
hawksfansinceday1":om0ngdhh said:
peachesenregalia":om0ngdhh said:
drdiags":om0ngdhh said:
Too bad they don't give you an option to plug in your own est date. I could put 1955 to match my birth year.

:les:
Yeah Doc, I'm with Peaches on this one. You're ancient compared to my birth year of 1956.
:mrgreen:

Yall be older than dirt compared to my 61 birth year. :shock:

Yo, I'm a "61" baby too.
Rock on.

OrFan

Reaction score
It is both a Seahawk hat that celebrates a great team, and a hat that dogs the niners by showing the last year they were relevant.

drdiags

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2fsrexrm said:
BTW, bonus points if anyone can name the other AFL expansion team and what year they began play (be honest, no Google/Yahoo/Bing/etc. search).

Dolphins? I am trying to reverse engineer this in my pea brain. Only one that fits.

EDIT: UGGH! Guess they came on-line in 1966 along with the Atlanta Falcons.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":1e6stvti said:
hawksfansinceday1":1e6stvti said:

Dolphins? I am trying to reverse engineer this in my pea brain. Only one that fits.

EDIT: UGGH! Guess they came on-line in 1966 along with the Atlanta Falcons.
You are correct about both the team and the year my friend. Apparently being that massive one year older than me hasn't robbed you of all your memory. :D

Falcons were NFL btw.

drdiags

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":j06fhghj said:
You are correct about both the team and the year my friend. Apparently being that massive one year older than me hasn't robbed you of all your memory. :D

Falcons were NFL btw.

It's getting close. It is all down hill after 59, sort of like hitting 40 but even worse. That's the year I noticed I had developed man-boobs. Glad those jokers are now minimal since I am doing my senior citizen work-out routine. Yeah, I knew the Falcons came in as an NFL team vs AFL. Just another one of my wording gaffes.

drdiags

Reaction score
Crap! I guess folks bitching about the date has made these guys discontinue any shipments

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate you choosing Fanatics for your merchandise needs from the best brands. Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill a portion of your order and we apologize for the inconvenience.

A refund in the amount of $22.95 which includes applicable shipping, taxes and discounts, will be issued to the form of payment used at checkout for the item(s) listed below. We continuously strive to provide the best service in the industry, and as a result, have added $10 Fan Cash (merchandise credit) to your account with us for use any time toward future purchases. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
I got an email saying mine shipped today. I figured since I was born in '68 it was a no-brainer.

Latest posts