1st UDFA signing

OP
OP
H

HawksNation

Reaction score
Ty Olaf’s is an athletic freak. “Would have ranked top 3 out of 5 categories had he attended the draft.”

Had like a 41” vertical

Ruminator

Reaction score
Here is DT Robert Cooper. I really like this big man. He is former 4-star recurit. He is 6'1" 320 lbs and fairly athletic. Good UDFA signing by the Seahawks.

He's definitely entertaining to watch. And he's from my neck of the woods. Fun to imagine him becoming a pro bowler in 5 years, though that's a bit of a dream for now.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Here is DT Robert Cooper. I really like this big man. He is former 4-star recurit. He is 6'1" 320 lbs and fairly athletic. Good UDFA signing by the Seahawks.

Opposing players running into a brick wall, over and over and over and...

BASF

Reaction score

This is a little freaky. He has my original name. He is playing my position. He went to my school. Now he is signed by the Seahawks. It's like he is living my dream life.

Really love this signing. He is a heck of a player. Love his motor. I would be shocked if he does not make the roster.

Ruminator

Reaction score
This is a little freaky. He has my original name. He is playing my position. He went to my school. Now he is signed by the Seahawks. It's like he is living my dream life.

Really love this signing. He is a heck of a player. Love his motor. I would be shocked if he does not make the roster.
Imagine over the course of the next several years UDFA Cooper ultimately having far more success in the NFL than J. Carter. How hilarious would that be?

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Probably just a training camp arm, but Ahlers’ highlight reel is impressive, as is his 28 TD/5 INT ratio. Of course, his level of competition must be taken into consideration though.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Probably just a training camp arm, but Ahlers’ highlight reel is impressive, as is his 28 TD/5 INT ratio. Of course, his level of competition must be taken into consideration though.

Looks like he’s bringing a friend as well…

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Nice reel. He's an accurate passer, no question.
That’s what jumped out at me too (other than the fact that he’s a fellow lefty!).
Jim Zorn, Brock Huard, Holton Ahlers. Am I forgetting any other Seahawk Southpaw QBs?

MagnificentSeven

Reaction score

The play at 1:44 is one of my favorites...he shows a Quickness that one doesn't normally associate with his Body Type. It's almost cartoonish how quickly he grabs and takes down the RB.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
One that I m surprised by not getting drafted is...OLB /EDGE Andre Carter III. back in late Feb/23.....most mocks had him going in 2nd or 3rd rounds. Freak athlete at 6' 7"
Just has a really stunning lack of strength and power. Got embarrassed at the bowl games, may have lost every single 1v1 rep.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Update as of Sunday AM with additions and a correction:

Seattle UDFA 2023

LB Cam Bright - Washington
WR Jake Bobo - UCLA
WR Tyjon Lindsey - Oregon State
TE Noah Gindorff - North Dakota St
S/LB Jonathan Sutherland - Penn St
S Ty Okada - Montana St
DB Mo Osling III - UCLA (Correction)
LB Michael Ayers - Ashland
DT Robert Cooper - Florida St
WR Matt Landers - Arkansas
LS Chris Stoll - Penn St
DT Jonah Tavai - SDSU
RB Chris Smith - Louisiana
CB James Campbell - Montana St
DT Ifeanyi Maijeh - Rutgers
TE Griffin Hebert - Louisiana Tech
DE M.J. Anderson - Iowa St
QB Holton Ahlers - East Carolina
LB Patrick O’Connell - Montana
LB Bo Bauer - Notre Dame
S Christian Young - Arizona
WR CJ Johnson - East Carolina
CB Lance Boykin - Coastal Carolina
OL Kendall Randolf - Alabama
WR John Hall - Northwood University
RB Marcus Cooper - Incarnate Word
DE Jordan Ferguson - Middle Tennessee
CB Arquon Bush - Cincinnati

Invited to camp (but not signed as a UDFA)
OT Josh Mote - Louisiana Tech

Last edited:

hawkfan68

Reaction score

ECU is in the same conference as University of Cincinnati, UCF, SMU, University of Houston, Tulane. It’s not a Power 5 conference but some of schools have had loads of success in recent years.

morgulon1

Reaction score

You're Robert Cooper ?