LB Jonah Tavai - SDSU
RB Chris Smith - Louisiana
CB James Campbell - Montana St
DT Ifeanyi Maijeh - Rutgers
DE M.J. Anderson - Iowa St
TE Griffin Hebert - Louisiana Tech
LB Patrick O'Connell - Montana
QB Holton Ahlers - East Carolina

Invited to camp (but not signed as a UDFA)
OT Josh Mote - Louisiana Tech
Good work JazzHawk

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Crazy to think Cam Bright will be telling his grandchildren he *once* played professional football. DeBoer brought in a few very good portal guys last year. Bright sure as hell wasn't one of them.

Not knocking our FO. They may want him around just to charge the golf carts or something. Who knows?

andyh64000

Reaction score
Bobo is freaking awesome, he at least make sthe practice squad if not the 53 man.

MagnificentSeven

Reaction score
I'm liking the highlight reel for DT Robert Cooper...the dude is in the backfield A LOT. Look at the play at 3:47, he is literally being blocked by three guys, continues to hustle despite all the hats on him, and gets the fumble recovery anyway. I think we found our new Poona Ford.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I'm liking the highlight reel for DT Robert Cooper...the dude is in the backfield A LOT. Look at the play at 3:47, he is literally being blocked by three guys, continues to hustle despite all the hats on him, and gets the fumble recovery anyway. I think we found our new Poona Ford.

Reminds me a bit of the Tez.

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score

Very quick, strong. You cant teach his explosiveness. Imagine him after 2 years of professional weight training..

hawkfan68

Reaction score

His nickname is "Trench Monster". A great nickname for someone who plays IDL.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I actually posted this as a joke on Twitter and a bunch of Seahawks accounts started including him on the list of signed UDFAs.

I've gotten a pretty heavy chuckle out of all of it.
Yeah, most of us have seen Tarly's film. Very impressive, but ultimately an unsatisfying final season.

I heard that he single-handedly dominated NFL Edge rushers in drills at the Senor bowl. In particular Keion White and Quay Walker, and also Travon Walker the year before, them, struggled and fell to Tarly and his "dragonglass rip" technique. Scouts concluded that Tarly is lethal to White, and Walkers.

Scouts were impressed with Tarly's fierce determination, and agreed Guard would be his natural position in the NFL. Yes, THAT Senor bowl drill, where the OL must Guard a plate of nachos from hungry edge rushers, while screaming "Esos son mis nachos pendejos!" Truth is, *somebody* has to "Guard" the concession stand.