2013-14 NBA Season Thread

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Lebron sets career mark at 61 points. Started 8-8 from the 3point line. :shock:

[youtube]LD-67jlsY9I[/youtube]

Tical21

Reaction score
Poked around looking at stats of the former UW guys. Wroten averaging 13 per. Ross averaging 10. Spencer having a nice year with 13/8. Isaiah averaging 20 and 6???? What!?!?

Throwdown

Reaction score
They ballin'

Have you guys checked Anthony Davis lately??? Averaging 30 and 10 the last few games, lawwwwd

Throwdown

Reaction score
Have you seen his bottom row of teeth? I bet when he bites into a burger, it leaves a spiral.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
giphy.gif

GCrow

Reaction score
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 28m
Hearing the Milwaukee Bucks are very VERY close to being sold pending league approval. Might be done already. PS: Not to the Seattle guys.

God dammit. Seriously, I have no affiliation to the Sonics, but every month that goes by where there are teams in Milwaukee and Charlotte and not Seattle is a bloody joke.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 22m
Off last tweet: the NBA has been helping Herb Kohl quietly shop the Bucks around w/o letting it turn into a stay-or-leave soap opera.

Off last tweet: NBA would rather see Bucks stay in Milwaukee but a new arena has to be part of it. Franchise alone will go for 525-550 mill.

GCrow

Reaction score
On a more positive note, how about them Raps baby!

Cannot wait for the playoffs (need to start posting more NBA here as can never find good places to chat NBA). Personally am hoping the East playoffs set up something like 1. Heat 2. Pacers 3. Raptors 4/5. Bulls, Nets 6/7. Wiz/'Cats. This way the Dinos can avoid the Bulls and Nets and round one as well as the Heat in round 2.

Kyle Lowry: King of the North

Throwdown

Reaction score
GCrow":3g8imvz5 said:
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 28m
Hearing the Milwaukee Bucks are very VERY close to being sold pending league approval. Might be done already. PS: Not to the Seattle guys.

God dammit. Seriously, I have no affiliation to the Sonics, but every month that goes by where there are teams in Milwaukee and Charlotte and not Seattle is a bloody joke.

Off last tweet: the NBA has been helping Herb Kohl quietly shop the Bucks around w/o letting it turn into a stay-or-leave soap opera.

Off last tweet: NBA would rather see Bucks stay in Milwaukee but a new arena has to be part of it. Franchise alone will go for 525-550 mill.

See, I have no issue with that, they're putting the ball in the City of Milwaukee's court to get an arena deal done. If we in Seattle are rooting for the Bucks to move here, we just need Milwaukee to continue to sit on their hands. The NBA is not bluffing, if they can take the Sonics out of Seattle, they damn sure as hell would take the Bucks out of Milwaukee.