2017 Salary Cap Update (Cap Space: $18.78M)

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Josea16":1pad3899 said:
Siouxhawk":1pad3899 said:
Sports Hernia":1pad3899 said:
mikeak":1pad3899 said:
Yes NE does it well but are helped by a $10-$15M BONUS EACH YEAR from Tom Brady not wanting to get paid like a top-tier QB.

Let's face it that makes a huge difference.
Very true.
Brady gets illegally paid under the table somehow.
You don't say? Everyone knows this and the fact his wife Is a billionaire and that Goodell and Kraft are BBF's. It's life adapt and go on.
Well I'm upset about it! Why should they get an advantage because they're cheaters? That's a huge discrepancy.

Josea16

Reaction score
Of course you wouldn't. It's a lifelong Seahawks fan insider thing. You would not have a clue but I'm not an asshole by practice. I'm not a 38-39er but I am not a 6-7er either. I'm the part of the fans that started to come back in 1999 after the Dark Years. I just couldn't take our complete collapse after 1984.

Just a whack tangent, I really hope the Rams come back they were straight up rivals in every way. Mostly in ones that I hate. :irishdrinkers:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Josea16":2gf2c3rx said:
Of course you wouldn't. It's a lifelong Seahawks fan insider thing. You would not have a clue but I'm not an asshole by practice. I'm not a 38-39er but I am not a 6-7er either. I'm the part of the fans that started to come back in 1999 after the Dark Years. I just couldn't take our complete collapse after 1984.

Just a whack tangent, I really hope the Rams come back they were straight up rivals in every way. Mostly in ones that I hate. :irishdrinkers:
I don't understand the 38-39 or the 6-7 thing. But I'd like to.

Josea16

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2tf3qdk2 said:
Josea16":2tf3qdk2 said:

I don't understand the 38-39 or the 6-7 thing. But I'd like to.
38-39 are fans from 1976. 6-7 fans are the bandwagon fans. I love the Seahawks but I am second generation so not as respected but still have a chip on my shoulder because I have lived the Dark Ages and the mid 1980's. At least my father got me to understand football in the 1980's before the Dark Ages even though I didn't understand why it happened.:)