OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":9mqomjrm said:
Ms offense is mid 1990s type.
Which is a good thing to be. :2thumbs:

When you 9 hope hitter has 3 hits and 2 of those are homeruns, it’s a good day!

I would like to see Seager moved down behind Haniger in the line-up until he learns to stop hitting into the shift.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Getting 2 potential All-stars in Segura and Haniger for Walker is looking like a great trade for Seattle.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
Bobblehead":61ui3mnx said:
Getting Hani or Jean for Walker was a great trade.

Agreed. Segura for Walker was already a win for the Mariners. Hanger makes the trade so lopsided it is ridiculous.

sutz

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we don't get to play Cleveland again. :cry:

Still need to be able to do this against The 'Stros. At least it's been one of our best Aprils in team history. :irishdrinkers:

They say you can't win the pennant in April, but past M's teams have proven that you can lose it. Now, on to the A's, who've been hot lately. Kind of weird that we seem to play better on the road than at home.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Best start since 2003.

First time the mariners offense homered 4 times in back to back gms since 1999.

We still need rotation help.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
sutz":38cui3bw said:

Still need to be able to do this against The 'Stros. At least it's been one of our best Aprils in team history. :irishdrinkers:

They say you can't win the pennant in April, but past M's teams have proven that you can lose it. Now, on to the A's, who've been hot lately. Kind of weird that we seem to play better on the road than at home.

I thought so too but at least right now i think it was because the home series was vs Houston. We lost 3 of 4 to em. If you remove them we went 4-2 at home so far.

sutz

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2vsn1mcv said:
sutz":2vsn1mcv said:

I thought so too but at least right now i think it was because the home series was vs Houston. We lost 3 of 4 to em. If you remove them we went 4-2 at home so far.
Fair point, plus we weren't at full strength then. Hopefully we can maintain good health for the forseeable future.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
sutz":bsrmxtzg said:
Shanegotyou11":bsrmxtzg said:
sutz":bsrmxtzg said:

Fair point, plus we weren't at full strength then. Hopefully we can maintain good health for the forseeable future.

Yea i hope. We really need cpl starting pitchers.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":338vcxjb said:
sutz":338vcxjb said:
Shanegotyou11":338vcxjb said:
sutz":338vcxjb said:

Our GM will dig under every rock to find one that can go 5 innings.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1vxv0r2r said:
Shanegotyou11":1vxv0r2r said:
sutz":1vxv0r2r said:
Shanegotyou11":1vxv0r2r said:

Lol. This offense is fun to watch tho!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt about that. Just when they look dead, they explode. Shoot, leaving guys on base has been the norm for years. A couple games back, they showed a graphic saying the M's were batting OVER .300 with RISP :shock:

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":14nqfya7 said:
IndyHawk":14nqfya7 said:
Shanegotyou11":14nqfya7 said:
sutz":14nqfya7 said:

Lol. This offense is fun to watch tho!

Yeah they are..

Fun and exciting.

Hitters are fun
SP's make it exciting.

Latest posts