2nd Round - 48th pick Darrell Taylor DE Tennesse

hawkfan68

Reaction score
toffee":15ia9m37 said:
Some how he inspire more optimism than Courier? Hopefully he can contribute this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one named “Courier” is on the Seahawks. Nobody with that name was on last season either or drafted in 2019. There’s a guy named Collier though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Loved this pick, and with their history of guys they traded up for? Cool.
Jake Heeps was talking about this guy way before the pick. We need a guy like this who can get to the QB.

titan3131

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":25u5ql3j said:
Loved this pick, and with their history of guys they traded up for? Cool.
Jake Heeps was talking about this guy way before the pick. We need a guy like this who can get to the QB.

Thats interesting to hear because... Just today on the Clayton show Heaps was saying he never considered Taylor as a target because he played OLB partially.

And Every tweet I heard from Heaps was stupid Bull sh1t hyping up YGM or Chaisson. I tried to tell him but he didnt listen.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, I put it in the wrong thread, it was the next DE we took. Alton Robinson. He was raving about the guy even before the pick. :lol:

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
[youtube]-FeR-G_NuR8[/youtube]

Judging from this mix of highlights, is it me, or does he seem to take poor angles on sacks/tackles? I notice he has to put more effort on that because on a few plays the guy he wraps up doesn't go down right away.

bighawk

Reaction score
Judging from his highlights he can rush the passer quick twitch and he played with a stress fracture and had 8.5 sacks. I love both ends taylor and Robinson. Now add Clowney or Griffen to tutor them as well as Irvin then lookout.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jim Nagy LOVES him!

Hour 2 - Senior Bowl Director Jim Nagy on Seattle's 2020 draft haul

Who better to help Jake and Stacy unpack Seattle's 2020 draft class than Senior Bowl Executive Director Jim Nagy? He joins the show to start the second hour. What kind of player are the Seahawks getting in Jordyn Brooks? Nagy lets you know.

In Four Down Territory, would you take Cam Newton as a potential backup to Russell Wilson? On The Timeline, Jake apparently isn't the only accomplished athlete in his family.

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/category ... +and+Stacy