#3 RW: NFC offensive Player of the week.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Anthony!":2z68wtmh said:
Shanegotyou11":2z68wtmh said:
pmedic920":2z68wtmh said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/01/russell-wilson-is-the-nfc-offensive-player-of-the-week-2/

0540bfdb6a793b51e0d60b88979b22be.jpg

:{)

If it was AFC Watson was the better QB. I mean qbr favored Watson. Those 4tds and 3 picks and 400 yards were better then 450yds and 4 and 1.

ahh kind of confused lets check out the facts

Watson- 402 yards, 19/30, 63% complt %, 4 tds, 3 ints, 77.5 qbr 106.9 qb rating
Wilson- 452 yards, 26/41, 63% complt %, 4 tds, 1 int, 86.9 qbr, 123.2 qb rating

On what planet would Watson be the better QB? He did not even have a higher QBR

:2thumbs:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":3b2181im said:
hgwellz12":3b2181im said:
Smh @Anthony!

Slow down...or sharpen up.

huh

The inability to comprehend the intricacies of sarcasm suggest strong correlation with an emphasis on literalism.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Anthony!":dp8kvk7n said:
hgwellz12":dp8kvk7n said:
Smh @Anthony!

huh

I was being very sarcastic. But I've been lurker for long time and I know that shrine of #3 might of blinded you.

Anyways Russ is a top tier QB in my eyes. I was jk.

Hawks46

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":u8lgpefp said:
Remember when RW had the most efficient and excellent rookie season for a QB ever, and didn’t win rookie of the year? And where is that guy now? I think he was making sandwiches at subway.

I'm having a hard time remembering that, since RGIII had better stats and a higher QB rating. He had the statistical best rookie QB season. Wilson tied the record for TD's thrown. Watson will shatter that this year. Watson might have a chance at beating Newton's total TD record for rookies.

evergreen

Reaction score
RG3 played in the title game in college and threv 20tds to 4 I td. Made the probowl and won the division. He was an easy choice. What's amazing is they drafted cousins and now he's the star.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
evergreen":3fwzjeb8 said:
RG3 played in the title game in college and threv 20tds to 4 I td. Made the probowl and won the division. He was an easy choice. What's amazing is they drafted cousins and now he's the star.

Yeah and the Redskins were one of the teams that were pissed Seattle drafted RW because they wanted him to be RGIII's backup. LMFAO

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1wiornuf said:
Anthony!":1wiornuf said:
hgwellz12":1wiornuf said:
Smh @Anthony!

huh

I was being very sarcastic. But I've been lurker for long time and I know that shrine of #3 might of blinded you.

No worries, he was just confused by the improper inflection in your voice when you were being sarcastic. Just try to do better next time. :stirthepot: :irishdrinkers:

Ohh, and :sarcasm_off:

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":km51pwhd said:
Shanegotyou11":km51pwhd said:
Anthony!":km51pwhd said:
hgwellz12":km51pwhd said:
Smh @Anthony!

huh

No worries, he was just confused by the improper inflection in your voice when you were being sarcastic. Just try to do better next time. :stirthepot: :irishdrinkers:

Oh my baaaaad. :179422: :irishdrinkers:

Ohh, and :sarcasm_off:

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Great! Sounds like Pete is down shifting back to a power running game though. Russell may have bought Brown for pass pro but Pete will use him to help get Lacy two yards in a cloud of dust.

Anthony!

Reaction score
brimsalabim":29mw787x said:
Great! Sounds like Pete is down shifting back to a power running game though. Russell may have bought Brown for pass pro but Pete will use him to help get Lacy two yards in a cloud of dust.

I doubt it will last or even happen, from what I am hearing they do want to do better in running but they know what has been working.