4-2 Baby!

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Graham and Russ both screwed up on that drive. Russ threw a poor fade which he isn't really good at on first attempt. Then next throw to Graham, he should pog caught that.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I still would like to know why our beloved, otherwise accurate QB is overthrowing 4+ times per game. Drives me insane!

Ab8kd

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I know the paradigm with Graham is for him to catch touchdowns in the redzone and the guy has had some pretty productive games not to mention a stat filled season last year. IMHO what Graham should be is a clutch go to receiver on 3rd downs and in the redzone. All the other stuff is just gravy. JG should be doing exactly what ADB is doing for this team.

Also, the guy has been in the league since 2010, he is a veteran player, he not needs to start showing some leadership, at the very least by example.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2v5oksf2 said:
Seymour":2v5oksf2 said:
CodeWarrior":2v5oksf2 said:
I was at the game. The TD that Jimmy "dropped" was a poorly placed ball. What's the point of a 6'7 TE if you're throwing to his belt buckle? That's the only reason that pass was broken up.

On the other hand, the sideline route that Jimmy dropped was all on him. No one even in the area. He just got excited looking at all the green in front of him and dropped it. He atoned later by making a great contested catch over the middle and sprinting out to pick up another 10 to 15 YAC.

One thing I took away from the game is that Russell throws a really poor fade in the end zone, which is strange because he throws a great touch pass.

I don't care if you were defending Graham on the play, the ball hits both hands and his belt buckle and you want to blame Wilson who was under heavy pressure most of the day? Ridiculous that you would give the $10M receiver a pass on a ball that isn't thrown absolutely perfect.
Also, the pass wasn't "broken up". Go watch it again. It was a clear drop.

A76423de b774 11e7 af2b bac689d50d91 780x898

That's a gimme, you adjust and go to the ground with the ball and cover with both hands.

Or else he needs Lazik.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
chris98251":23b37mzi said:
Seanhawk":23b37mzi said:
Seymour":23b37mzi said:
CodeWarrior":23b37mzi said:
I was at the game. The TD that Jimmy "dropped" was a poorly placed ball. What's the point of a 6'7 TE if you're throwing to his belt buckle? That's the only reason that pass was broken up.

On the other hand, the sideline route that Jimmy dropped was all on him. No one even in the area. He just got excited looking at all the green in front of him and dropped it. He atoned later by making a great contested catch over the middle and sprinting out to pick up another 10 to 15 YAC.

One thing I took away from the game is that Russell throws a really poor fade in the end zone, which is strange because he throws a great touch pass.

I don't care if you were defending Graham on the play, the ball hits both hands and his belt buckle and you want to blame Wilson who was under heavy pressure most of the day? Ridiculous that you would give the $10M receiver a pass on a ball that isn't thrown absolutely perfect.

That's a gimme, you adjust and go to the ground with the ball and cover with both hands.

Or else he needs Lazik.

Maybe Apple sticking his hand up JG's ass startled him a bit.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":18zo4ifr said:
chris98251":18zo4ifr said:
Seanhawk":18zo4ifr said:
Seymour":18zo4ifr said:

Or else he needs Lazik.

Maybe Apple sticking his hand up JG's ass startled him a bit.

How didn't that draw a *ass-interference flag?!?!

chris98251

Reaction score
I know someone putting an apple up my butt would cause me to lose concentration.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Seanhawk":ayq60jrf said:
Seymour":ayq60jrf said:
CodeWarrior":ayq60jrf said:

this picture angers me :( :34853_doh:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3mzlwhig said:
I know someone putting an apple up my butt would cause me to lose concentration.
An apple a day keeps the proctologist away.

getnasty

Reaction score
4 and 2 and I don't think we've played one game where you walk away feeling good about it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh boy, here it comes.......complaining about HOW a team is sitting at 4-2, already playing 4 road game. And still hasn't hit their stride. Meh, no thanks. We have a damn good shot to get a top 2 seed this year.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Yeah, but if they get a top two seed, nobody will feel good about how they did it. And if they win a Super Bowl, nobody will feel good about how they did it.

Feeling is more important than doing.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
getnasty":2jnuwq0g said:
4 and 2 and I don't think we've played one game where you walk away feeling good about it.

Speak for yourself, walking out of the Clink after bulldozing the Colts and walking out of the LA Coliseum after a great win against the best offense in the league both felt GREAT.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Heck yes it did, and after the Giants game, it felt great. I will never understand the fascination with dwelling on how a team WINS a game. So corny.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Some people just will never be happy. They have to have something to critique. Never ever take winning a game for granted!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Those awful mediocre years still feels like yesterday. I still pinch myself when I look back on our success over the past five years. NEVER in my wildest dreams would I have ever entertained the thought back then that we would one day be considered one of the league's elite teams. These continue to be the Golden Years folks. ENJOY IT DAMMIT! LOL

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep I remember sitting through that season, the only highlight being the late great Cortez.