4-2 Baby!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Or the season where they flip flopped 2 wins, 2 losses, over and over the entire season. Next level Mediocre.
And shoot, the one season with Mora(n)
Not that long ago........

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
OMG that 8-8 season was epic. 2 wins. 2 losses, wash, rinse and repeat. Ugh.

True success always alluded the Seahawks during those years. The Erickson Era had potential. Decent talent, I think the players liked him...That "Phantom TD" game where we lost to the Jets in that infamous "Apparently a helmet constitutes the ball" game ended our playoff hopes and effectively Erickson's time here.

Moon to Galloway! God that was fun to watch. Moon's monster deep ball + Galloway's speed was a thing of beauty.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Or Daryl Turner. Feast or Famine. Absolutely perfect passes on long bombs and he would drop half of them. Holy hell

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
At least we don't have Fred Thomas anymore. My god I wanted to strangle that man through my TV a thousand times. I honestly think I could have played CB better than him.

Josea16

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2ru5kupc said:
Oh boy, here it comes.......complaining about HOW a team is sitting at 4-2, already playing 4 road game. And still hasn't hit their stride. Meh, no thanks. We have a damn good shot to get a top 2 seed this year.
Why only the 2 seed? We have Philadelphia at home in a few weeks. If we take care of business between now and then that game is likely for the 1 seed.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Very possibly. You would think the Eagles are overdue to start dropping some games here and there. Could very well be the true game of the year.

Latest posts