49er fans are taking over the J&M on Sunday 1-19

OP
OP
I

i5roadrunner

Reaction score

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Niner fans who have the memories of SB wins should absolutely be proud of it.

When it becomes stupid is when it used to discredit me as a fan, because "you haven't won shit" or some stupid argument like that. The real cherry on top is when that is followed up with some stupid bandwagon fan slam. You (not you specifically) just told me I suck because I like the Seahawks and they haven't won shit, but then you turn around and contradict yourself by calling me a bandwagoner.

In essence, it boils down to youtube comment levels of stupidity.

frase32

Reaction score
I agree that the "Your team has no trophies in the case therefor they suck and by proxy you suck!" argument is stupid and needs to die in a fire. It is exactly the type of fan reaction that I hate. I already stated how much I dislike most fans of any sport. That includes Niners fans. I would argue that most fans of ANY team are incapable of having an actual discussion about a game/season without turning into massive douche bags. I see it here, I see it on the Niners boards I frequent and I see it on other teams boards across all sports.

rideaducati

Reaction score
AVL":3f2375xc said:
They don't talk much about the first 40 or so years much. I lived in SF briefly and all of the nfl fans I knew were Raider fans.

That's because the niners were then what the Browns are now. irrelevant.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Uffda":y78ohepc said:
Went to Ballard Ave. tonight, it's just a few blocks away, were tons of 49ers fans .

More Seahawks fans, still just seemed odd so many 49ers fans out there just a few blocks away, wearing gear.

I live here ... are they here just for the game or were they uncover all this time .

btw... checking the locks on my doors ;)

ok, secured
Probably just Seattle cops. 8)

Joey13091

Reaction score
Oh no!!!

u8ane3yp.jpg

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
They can fill a couple bars. That's ok. They'll be unfairly outnumbered when it counts. The disgusting part to me is that I'd wager a good number of those idiots are Seattle natives.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I've heard on more than a few occasions from Niners fans that they hate the "I root for the hometown team" fans and then turn around and say they're fans of the Niners because they or their father is from the area. Makes no sense at all. Of course people are going to mainly follow their hometown team. Growing up that's what you're most likely exposed to.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
1/2 of them are probably Seattle Police just getting the feel for things, so they can fit in....

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
BeSuAopCEAAbuTE
KIRO 7 ‏@KIRO7Seattle 21m
RT @LinziSheldon: #SPD telling #49ers fans to get off the median downtown

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2poixq3s said:
BeSuAopCEAAbuTE
KIRO 7 ‏@KIRO7Seattle 21m
RT @LinziSheldon: #SPD telling #49ers fans to get off the median downtown
Should be more like SPD telling fellow officers to not J-walk. The guy in front is most definitely a cop. ;)

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
frase32":19e5lpfg said:
I agree that the "Your team has no trophies in the case therefor they suck and by proxy you suck!" argument is stupid and needs to die in a fire.

Well please tell your fellow whiner fans to knock it off then.

The constant, "How many rings do you have thing?" might be a good jab at us if used sparingly. But it's gotten to the point that that's what niner fans say.... everytime. At all times. And almost exclusively. It's cliche, unoriginal, boring, and used up.

Go ahead check, Facebook, message boards, comments after online articles. It's unbelievable.

So when you say, "Kind of off topic, but I always wondered why it mattered how long ago it was." That's your answer. That's the response. Blame your fellow whiner fans.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":31h9rrie said:
frase32":31h9rrie said:
I agree that the "Your team has no trophies in the case therefor they suck and by proxy you suck!" argument is stupid and needs to die in a fire.

Well please tell your fellow whiner fans to knock it off then.

The constant, "How many rings do you have thing?" might be a good jab at us if used sparingly. But it's gotten to the point that that's what niner fans say.... everytime. At all times. And almost exclusively. It's cliche, unoriginal, boring, and used up.

Go ahead check, Facebook, message boards, comments after online articles. It's unbelievable.

So when you say, "Kind of off topic, but I always wondered why it mattered how long ago it was." That's your answer. That's the response. Blame your fellow whiner fans.
Yep. Whiner fans have entered the category of the not so intelligent bandwagon fanbases of the cow patties and stealers. Have a cowboy fan at work that is constantly talking about old trophies, I always ask him how many of those have your current team earned, and how do those old trophies help out your current crappy team in the PRESENT? He'll spout of some nonsense and then I tell him to get back to me when the cowboys are relevant again.
The ninnies fans are headed down the same road when their team implodes in the future.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Facebook tends to attract the worst in society. I think it's a pox on humanity.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hmmm good strat, get them all into the same roach Hotel before the game and lock the doors :)

Riley12

Reaction score
Walked by and you can see my "interaction" in the thread with the same name.

I'm still keeping my guess of 10% - 7000 Niner fans - inside the gates tomorrow.