49er fans are taking over the J&M on Sunday 1-19

RichNhansom

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":zzfw5bip said:
frase32":zzfw5bip said:
I agree that the "Your team has no trophies in the case therefor they suck and by proxy you suck!" argument is stupid and needs to die in a fire.

Well please tell your fellow whiner fans to knock it off then.

The constant, "How many rings do you have thing?" might be a good jab at us if used sparingly. But it's gotten to the point that that's what niner fans say.... everytime. At all times. And almost exclusively. It's cliche, unoriginal, boring, and used up.

Go ahead check, Facebook, message boards, comments after online articles. It's unbelievable.

So when you say, "Kind of off topic, but I always wondered why it mattered how long ago it was." That's your answer. That's the response. Blame your fellow whiner fans.

Let em have their saying. Hopefully after tomorrow that is all we ever hear again. If we win every single time I hear it read it or see it I will revel in the fact we have reduced them to just that. A team with a past and not relevant or worthy of a conversation comparing them to the Seahawks this century.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Would be really surprised if all those fans at the rally had tickets to the game.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
-The Glove-":18ze22wq said:
I've heard on more than a few occasions from Niners fans that they hate the "I root for the hometown team" fans and then turn around and say they're fans of the Niners because they or their father is from the area. Makes no sense at all. Of course people are going to mainly follow their hometown team. Growing up that's what you're most likely exposed to.

This irritates me to to no end. This attitude is also VERY prevalent with Red Sox fans. They can all go eff themselves.

irocdave

Reaction score
I'm sure the J&M didn't plan to be over run by niner fans. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow morning when Hawk fans roll in for the early game / pre game attitude adjustment. I find it hard to believe 7k niner fans got their hands on tickets. Either way, it's going to be an epic game. So much on the line for both franchises and fan bases. Both fan bases are hungry for a chance at the Lombardi and both want to rub it in the others face.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1rps5w9n said:
BeSuAopCEAAbuTE
KIRO 7 ‏@KIRO7Seattle 21m
RT @LinziSheldon: #SPD telling #49ers fans to get off the median downtown

:lol:

So after months and months of stabbing jokes we end up with the silver bullet of unethical, anarchistic 9ers fans committing the inexcusable, blood curdling sin of standing on a median? :lol: Sounds about right.

Niner$Fan1975

Reaction score
im a die hard niner fan but as long as it aint the effin saints im happy, will be happier if niners win though dont really feel like drinkin heavy so i really hope niners win. glad i got monday off. gl dudes go niners. oh i hate saints so much cuz im in mississippi and i swear they the worst fans ever

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Niner$Fan1975":25ky5bhl said:
im a die hard niner fan but as long as it aint the effin saints im happy, will be happier if niners win though dont really feel like drinkin heavy so i really hope niners win. glad i got monday off. gl dudes go niners. oh i hate saints so much cuz im in mississippi and i swear they the worst fans ever

Tumblr mju2541EBV1s4pi7to1 400