49er troubles

bileever

Reaction score
When the Seahawks lose or have issues, I like to dwell on the problems of our worthy opponents, the 49ers, and they have a few, even coming off a bye.

First, it looks like Trent Williams is still not recovered from his ankle injury and might miss the Jaguars game this Sunday. He didn't practice yesterday.

Second, Shanahan is making Steve Wilks coach from the sidelines during the game. It's never good when you have fundamental disagreements on things like where you should be on game day. It feels like a panic move.

The 49ers are favored by 3 points over the Jaguars, but it won't be easy for the 49ers to win at Jacksonville. The Jaguars have a pretty good defense.

94Smith

Reaction score
The troubles are real, for sure. The answers should be in the building. This is a pivotal game this weekend against a very tough opponent. Are they going to come out like week one on the road in Pittsburgh or are we going to see the tired team that we saw the last two weeks? A real season defining game, they better be focused. Do they still have Superbowl aspirations or are we going to be fighting for a playoff spot with an early exit? Week 1-5 49ers would beat Jacksonville no problem. Week 6-8 would lose by 7 points. Which team are they?

knownone

Reaction score
I hate the term "must win," but the Jags game is pretty close for the Niners. Losing four straight before the pivotal stretch of the season would be tough to overcome.

94Smith

Reaction score
I hate the term "must win," but the Jags game is pretty close for the Niners. Losing four straight before the pivotal stretch of the season would be tough to overcome.
I agree. Especially after a bye when the issues should have been corrected

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Same could be said of the commanders game this weekend..imo its a must win.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Didn't realize that the Jags were up next for them!!! And on in the morning window for RedZone that doesn't conflict with the game!

Lawrence is my favorite hairdo this year! Rooting order for the year: SEAHAWKS. Jags - and specifically hairdo! Vikings.

Go Jags!!!!!!

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
When the Seahawks lose or have issues, I like to dwell on the problems of our worthy opponents, the 49ers, and they have a few, even coming off a bye.

First, it looks like Trent Williams is still not recovered from his ankle injury and might miss the Jaguars game this Sunday. He didn't practice yesterday.

Second, Shanahan is making Steve Wilks coach from the sidelines during the game. It's never good when you have fundamental disagreements on things like where you should be on game day. It feels like a panic move.

The 49ers are favored by 3 points over the Jaguars, but it won't be easy for the 49ers to win at Jacksonville. The Jaguars have a pretty good defense.
Willams back at practice today.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
The troubles are real, for sure. The answers should be in the building. This is a pivotal game this weekend against a very tough opponent. Are they going to come out like week one on the road in Pittsburgh or are we going to see the tired team that we saw the last two weeks? A real season defining game, they better be focused. Do they still have Superbowl aspirations or are we going to be fighting for a playoff spot with an early exit? Week 1-5 49ers would beat Jacksonville no problem. Week 6-8 would lose by 7 points. Which team are they?
You usually have good stuff… but you’ll get no sympathy from me. Go Jags.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Like taking candy from a baby.

That 49er Defensive front mauled the Jaguars all day.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
CM needs to be tested for ped's. Just sayin.
Looks a bit puffy