49ers already giving out excuses when they lose

Mizak

Reaction score

49ers displeased with Super Bowl practice field​

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Game is a tossup, but the whine is strong in the Niners. It always has been. Entitled AF. Always making excuses. Always the victim.
And Bang Bang Niner Game is so incredibly stupid.

They are a phenomenal football team. Maybe for once they should concentrate on the game instead of opening up their yappers.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well you could always fly home to your practice field, not like its a 18 hour flight or anything.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
A lot of Seahawks fans complained about the Redskins' field condition over the years.

I think it's a legitimate complaint. The league is gonna make all these rules to significantly change the way the game is played in the name of safety, but they are gonna allow shitty field conditions that end careers?

GemCity

Reaction score
Good lawd… you’d think they were playing in the Cardinals stadium.

Don’t laugh! That shit was our curse!!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Last edited:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Hey, I already said that I'm watching them on TV while my team is at home. I still enjoy it. Sports hate is a good thing. And it's fun.
Go Chiefs. I hope they show Taylor 85 times and KC whips that a**.

I get it, it's just that i'm not there. The Super Bowl is irrelevant to me in as I could care less who wins or loses. I know the 49ers are our hated rivals, but i'm sick to death of the Chiefs too.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
The 49ers are playing in the Super Bowl and Seahawk fans are making fun of them? Yeah, not a good look.

Yup. This is where we Hawk fans gotta admit our team is well below them right now and we're HOPING for a come back. This SB is also a very good opportunity for the Niners to prove within this century they also achieved more than the Hawks, because right now the one thing the Hawks have over the Niners is a SB win this century, but if the Niners match that winning this year's superbowl. More NFCCG appearances, more SB Appearances and matched Win = Niners.

That being said I know for Niner fans they have A LOT riding on this SB, the window is only so long for any contender and having lost their last 2 SB appearances, losing a third in a row starts touching Bills territory, where in the pit of your gut you question if your franchise could ever get actually win the whole thing again, the appearances don't matter anymore.

Latest posts