49ers already giving out excuses when they lose

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
I've never seen a pro team whine as much as the 49'ers. Bunch of entitled children. We're not hearing a peep out of the adult Chiefs.
I've never seen so many fans whine about the 49ers . This page never disappoints. HAHA

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
F the Niners. That's not whining. That's speaking truth. Then again, I've never spent one minute on an opposing team's message board.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
I get it, it's just that i'm not there. The Super Bowl is irrelevant to me in as I could care less who wins or loses. I know the 49ers are our hated rivals, but i'm sick to death of the Chiefs too.
F Niners forever. I want them to lose - and lose badly.
I want them have to cling to their past glory like a former high school QB gloating about his exploits to his coworkers at Wendy's -before he heads home to his x-cheerleader wife who has ballooned up to Jabba the Hut like proportions.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Stop whining, game will be determined on the field Sunday. Waaaaahhhhhhh
Just sounds like more excuses for the upcoming loss. Maybe go to a Niners page and you guys can have a group hug. Everyone hates us, we're the victims, blah blah blah.
You have an incredible football team that's about to play in yet another Super Bowl. Embrace it.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I want them have to cling to their past glory like a former high school QB gloating about his exploits to his coworkers at Wendy's -before he heads home to his x-cheerleader wife who has ballooned up to Jabba the Hut like proportions.

Isn't this basically what we've been doing for years now?

chris98251

Reaction score
Well just remember our Super Bowl in Detroit, supposedly a Friendly City for us being the NFC and how it was like Homefield for the Stealers in every way from Hotel being far away, busses all of a sudden broke down, Towels, and the Practice facility's sucking.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah. F the Niners. EVERYONE knows that XL was predetermined, including Steelers fans. The Niners sound like a bunch of 5-year-olds. It's entertaining.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
Your right. It's only been 10 years for us.
So we are 20 years less pathetic than the 9ers. I'll take it.

But at what point does it just become sad? I'm thinking 15 years is reasonable.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
So we are 20 years less pathetic than the 9ers. I'll take it.

But at what point does it just become sad? I'm thinking 15 years is reasonable.

I think making fun of a team that's in the Super Bowl while yours isn't is pretty sad.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
I think making fun of a team that's in the Super Bowl while yours isn't is pretty sad.
I'm not making fun of them - well not quite. Just expressing my hope that they never win another Superbowl - ever - so they can continue expounding on the greatness of their franchise to anyone who will listen through the lens of Superbowl victories achieved 30 or more years ago.

I am well aware the Seahawks aren't in the Superbowl - this has zero to do with the Seahawks. I hope for never-ending losses for them as well as cases of the clap for their organization for all eternity.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not sad at all. It's funny. We all are aware that they are in the Super Bowl. Should we worship them for it? No. Seems like enough of our own fans think the Niners walk on water.
F them.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Not sad at all. It's funny. We all are aware that they are in the Super Bowl. Should we worship them for it? No. Seems like enough of our own fans think the Niners walk on water.
F them.

I don't think anybody thinks they walk on water it's just most are aware they are better than Seattle. Hopefully, not for much longer.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Everyone knows how good they are. Obviously, they are a better team than Seattle, at this point. Again, F them.