49ers bench Colin Kaepernick, Gabbert era begins

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":yfico7t3 said:
Seriously all of this could not be happening to a better fan base. This warms my heart so much.

Based on how that fan base is acting (our good Niner fans here excepted) - I agree 100%%%%.

What a difference from 2012 to now. Wow.

This is fresh, hot apple pie warm and happy.

ringless

Reaction score
Note:

As the pseudo mod in these parts of the forum only. I will not tolerate any kind of harsh language. Consider yourselves warned.

I don't want to have to pretend to temporarily ban anyone.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Got to hurt a fanbase and a franchise to bench a QB that big money was spent on not too long ago. Doom. Dooom! DOOooom!

Rocket

Reaction score
First, I must admit that hearing that Krap was benched was almost, almost, as fun as beating the Cowboys... almost.
Krap is arrogant, one-dimensional, lazy, incompetent and arrogant. Did I say arrogant? Good.

RationalNiner":2eue1sdy said:
JSeahawks":2eue1sdy said:
RationalNiner":2eue1sdy said:
Niner fans are the dumbest fans in the league. All I'm seeing is "we need to see kap behind a good line!" He's had 3 seasons and has been progressively regressing since 2012 when he had an all-star team, and even then he was just a middle of the pack QB. Dude has never been that good.

He can eat poo
You don't sound very rational.
what the hell do you know? stick to judging your midget qb
I believe that J is accurate on being rational. He ain't a midget, he's just vertically challenged. ON the other hand, Wilson's left pinkie is smarter than your EX-guarterbacks whole self... Kappy's a MENTAL midget, so there's that. :49ersmall:

NINEster

Reaction score
ringless":17vgazhy said:
@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Vernon Davis was among those sick of Kap walking around team headquarters with headphones on all day. Guess Tomsula was too

So was the league

And a bunch of Niner fans.

Man, that pissed me off as much as his play.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
The Dumpster fire known as the 49ers organization

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1446528917609.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1446528917609.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,614

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/661420201175420928[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/timkawakami/status/661394555934150656[/tweet]

SuperMan28

Reaction score
RationalNiner":d6i3qwa5 said:
Niner fans are the dumbest fans in the league. All I'm seeing is "we need to see kap behind a good line!" He's had 3 seasons and has been progressively regressing since 2012 when he had an all-star team, and even then he was just a middle of the pack QB. Dude has never been that good.

He can eat poo.

I also feel teams are catching up to the mobile QB's. I remember Kap's first game he played in. LB Dunbar of the Rams popped Alex Smith abc Smith exited with the injury. Rams and pretty much everyone else had little answer for Kap's mobility. What I saw the Rams do last week was basically blitz and attack the edges while leaving one DT pinned back. Every time Kap went to run anywhere up the middle the DT would then release and close the lane. And Kap just flat struggles in the pocket.

mrblitz

Reaction score
i think kaep can be coached up. bring him in as backup on the seahawks. read option with kaep would be productive. russ could keep him on the straight and narrow.

Msfann

Reaction score
ringless":3fd8zz9x said:
Note:

As the pseudo mod in these parts of the forum only. I will not tolerate any kind of harsh language. Consider yourselves warned.

I don't want to have to pretend to temporarily ban anyone.

I would vote for you!

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DeionSanders/status/661411988753395712[/tweet]

Smellyman

Reaction score
The real funny part is Gabbert is terrible.

Good Luck Santa Clara

chris98251

Reaction score
So who is going to grab him? Jets? Cowboys? Eagles? Texans? I think based on how Baalke trades he can be had for a 5th and a 7th.

OP
OP
ColinSackorpick

ColinSackorpick

Reaction score
Smellyman":2x6qlaie said:
The real funny part is Gabbert is terrible.

Good Luck Santa Clara

Just waiting for the trade to get Johnny Manziel and the implosion will be complete.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":28bhn9ho said:
So who is going to grab him? Jets? Cowboys? Eagles? Texans? I think based on how Baalke trades he can be had for a 5th and a 7th.
Chip Kelly would love him.

Jville

Reaction score
Anyway, back to all those draft picks the last two years, when Baalke theoretically could’ve been giving himself an alternative to Kaepernick and also providing competition for Kaepernick (and remember, Kaepernick was never better than in 2012 when he was competing every day with Smith)…

Sixteen of those 22 draft picks in 2014 and 2015 were in the fifth round or higher.

And one of those fifth-rounders was used this spring… on a punter.

Also: In 2014, the 49ers drafted safety Jimmie Ward 30th overall.

Minnesota took Teddy Bridgewater two picks later. The Raiders took Derek Carr six slots after Ward.

Again: The 49ers are starting Blaine Gabbert because they have nobody else to do it

Source >>>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2015/11/02/reports-the-49ers-bench-colin-kaepernick-its-blaine-gabberts-show-on-sunday-i-still-dont-understand-what-trent-baalke-has-been-doing-at-qb/[/urltargetblank]

Blaine Gabbert 49ers

shawnsim

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the guy. I mean really, he is just a kid.
It was fun to bag on him when he and his team were a perceived threat but, now its just sad.

Latest posts