49ers defense just took another hit

OP
OP
HansGruber

HansGruber

Reaction score
It was all relatively minor. His career isn't over. His attorney will setup a plea deal where he'll have to pay some fines, and get probably 1-2 years deferred, something like that.

People do strange things under pressure. Culliver panicked. No reason to run. Pull over and your auto insurance covers the accident, and you might not even get a ticket. Run? Now you're looking at a felony. But people stop thinking logically when they panic. His response was pure fight-or-flight instinct, and he chose both.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
So was he drunk or high? Or is he really just that ignorant? I'm not really sure which is worse.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2yuu1vb0 said:
So was he drunk or high? Or is he really just that ignorant? I'm not really sure which is worse.
Could be all 3, especially IF he was hanging out with Aldon.

dunceface

Reaction score
One of my Niner buddies said he was practicing his bump and run coverage hahaha

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
I guess I'm pretty indifferent to this news. Dude's a bonehead and should be punished accordingly, but his absence does not make the 49ers any weaker IMHO. 82 tackles and 3 INT over three seasons? I think I'd rather have him starting every game at one of the corner spots for the Whiners.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Kennedyin92":2lglezma said:
I guess I'm pretty indifferent to this news. Dude's a bonehead and should be punished accordingly, but his absence does not make the 49ers any weaker IMHO. 82 tackles and 3 INT over three seasons? I think I'd rather have him starting every game at one of the corner spots for the Whiners.

...he's probably their best corner they have. NO LIE. I think he's probably better than Brock.

They are going to have to draft two this year.

I have no clue why they let Tarell Brown go for basically peanuts to OAK, but they've gotta be regretting that right about now.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":lbbjs6ey said:
Kennedyin92":lbbjs6ey said:

...he's probably their best corner they have. NO LIE. I think he's probably better than Brock.

They are going to have to draft two this year.

I have no clue why they let Tarell Brown go for basically peanuts to OAK, but they've gotta be regretting that right about now.

I want him out there too, he actually probably is their best corner. Niner fans won't admit it, they are convinced that Brock is because he made a few plays, but Cully has more game experience.

I can see this guy getting slapped and Harbafreak starting him in week one. After all, he is innocent until he makes his deal right? Above reproach is obviously a very loosely used term.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
This is much different than our defense taking another hit... stay classy on the East Coast... you know who you are.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Losing Culliver isn't that much of a hit from a talent perspective, the Niners could draft a guy that carries that much skill.

I was thinking that Cully would get the magic deal, but then I remembered that Brooks/Aldon are impact players that make up the strength of the Niners defense. Cully might not rate high enough for the brass to work a back door deal.

dunceface

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":wo90l860 said:
Losing Culliver isn't that much of a hit from a talent perspective, the Niners could draft a guy that carries that much skill.

I was thinking that Cully would get the magic deal, but then I remembered that Brooks/Aldon are impact players that make up the strength of the Niners defense. Cully might not rate high enough for the brass to work a back door deal.

Cully don't do back door deals in his locker room!

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Come on guys, its not like this guy did the unthinkable and smoked a joint or sumthin! Lets be honest, hes a saint compared to our thugs!

Throwdown

Reaction score
BlueBlood":34xhlzuc said:
Come on guys, its not like this guy did the unthinkable and smoked a joint or sumthin! Lets be honest, hes a saint compared to our thugs!

Our thugs are humble.

Tharold-Simon1.jpg

themunn

Reaction score
Don't understand America

guns are legal
brass knuckles a felony

right

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":sspkmo07 said:
BlueBlood":sspkmo07 said:

Our thugs are humble.

Tharold-Simon1.jpg

The mayor is on my side...you write me a ticket and you'll be fired!

Babsmack

Reaction score
lol, the irony of this thread from a team who has had 5 PED convictions since 2009 and a RB who dodged a DUI with a coach who evaded college sanctions by going pro

OP
OP
HansGruber

HansGruber

Reaction score
Babsmack":26qoijew said:
lol, the irony of this thread from a team who has had 5 PED convictions since 2009 and a RB who dodged a DUI with a coach who evaded college sanctions by going pro

Oh yeah, PED violations are far worse than shooting guns into a crowd at a party, hit and run, assault, or rape. All of which your garbage joke of a team's players were involved in just this last season, while the Seahawks had how many PEDs?

Oh but yeah, you're probably right. Pete Carroll is a much worse criminal because Reggie Bush's parents lived rent-free in a house that belonged to a sports agent.

Yeah, that's WAY worse than running over a cyclist, trying to flee the scene, ramming into another car that tries to keep you from leaving an injured cyclist alone to die in the street, then getting out of your car and assaulting the other driver with a pair of brass knuckles.

Niner fans are clown shoes.

Latest posts