49ers defense just took another hit

dunceface

Reaction score
HansGruber":1utlxwbm said:
Babsmack":1utlxwbm said:
lol, the irony of this thread from a team who has had 5 PED convictions since 2009 and a RB who dodged a DUI with a coach who evaded college sanctions by going pro

Oh yeah, PED violations are far worse than shooting guns into a crowd at a party, hit and run, assault, or rape. All of which your garbage joke of a team's players were involved in just this last season, while the Seahawks had how many PEDs?

Oh but yeah, you're probably right. Pete Carroll is a much worse criminal because Reggie Bush's parents lived rent-free in a house that belonged to a sports agent.

Yeah, that's WAY worse than running over a cyclist, trying to flee the scene, ramming into another car that tries to keep you from leaving an injured cyclist alone to die in the street, then getting out of your car and assaulting the other driver with a pair of brass knuckles.

Niner fans are clown shoes.

This goes without saying but, :192214:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Babsmack":1ovebh34 said:
lol, the irony of this thread from a team who has had 5 PED convictions since 2009 and a RB who dodged a DUI with a coach who evaded college sanctions by going pro
Well, as pointed out by some in the comments, http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... er-carroll the Seahawks don't even actually lead that list, the Redskins do. Regardless, I'm not condoning it; but if you think there's a single team in the league that has no players taking PEDs, you're awfully...Limited in your thinking, to be kind.

In regards to the DUI, he blew the legal limit. Yes, wrong; but do you know what it feels like to actually blow 0.08? Hint: it's not "drunk" by most people's definition of the word. Aldon Smith, on the other hand, can explain it better than Lynch. Still, not trying to justify his behavior.

In regards to the bit about Carroll...Lol. If you think there's a single head coach of any successful college football program that doesn't know this crap happens, again, you are limited in your thinking. How do you propose for a coach to even stop this stuff? They just ignore it because it's reality, and you can't change it. It's not like Carroll was the one doing anything. College is not the same thing as the NFL. What's your argument, that Bush accepting money in a different city from which USC resides in from someone he knew years before he ever started college in the first place is Carroll "cheating"? Good one, bro.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The "we are above reproach" comment will come back to bite Douchebaugh in the ass as long as he is the whiner head coach! :)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Babsmack":3gqzrgrj said:

Is it really ironic if only one of those players remain on the team and played in the Super Bowl? Sounds like a PED breeding ground to me.

In all seriousness, Carroll always said that he would go back to the NFL if the right offer came up with him having control. Even the Niners wanted him, but the Yorks would not give that to him. He was offered a lot of money and afforded the very thing he wanted. I fail to see how turning that down is a good thing. Then to make it even more appealing he built a Super Bowl winner in 4 years, from scratch. I don't remember him ever mentioning the off field actions of other players.

Lynch avoided a DUI because he barely hit the limit when tested. He certainly didn't break out any brass knuckles.

Who knows what these players do? I am convinced that there are some, probably a lot more than we think hitting the cheebie. Any day we can hear the surprise of some off field problem with these guys. Look at Kaep and Lockette, now that is irony. A Hawk and Niner bonging it up together.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3izxdduy said:
What's your argument, that Bush accepting money in a different city from which USC resides in from someone he knew years before he ever started college in the first place is Carroll "cheating"? Good one, bro.

Is it not ironic that Niner fans refer to Carroll as a cheater for something one of the players did in college? After all, the Niners lost draft picks for cheating the NFL with back door contracts. Cheating the salary cap with an owner that is a convicted felon. Nothing ironic about that at all.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Well, now y'all will draw some Niner fan in to talk about how their team really actually didn't cheat the cap and what have you. I just think they defend DeBartolo because they have extreme empathy for convicted felons, seeing as most 49er fans are also convicted felons.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":akhr9d7v said:
Well, now y'all will draw some Niner fan in to talk about how their team really actually didn't cheat the cap and what have you. I just think they defend DeBartolo because they have extreme empathy for convicted felons, seeing as most 49er fans are also convicted felons.

Uhm players too.

lucky49

Reaction score
didnt take THAT much of a hit. he didnt even see the field last year due to injury, so if he gets suspended it's not like we're losing something from last year. only problem IMO is that a lot of people (like me) were basically just hoping he would have a breakout year because he showed flashes of brilliance as the nickelback a couple years ago. Now, possible he gets suspended which would obviously put a damper on that

Cartire

Reaction score
Remaining niners still defending your team on these forums.

Just raise the white flag already. :white_flag:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin, Popeye, and Livinginthepast are having an emergency "damage control - spin" meeting as I type this.
I'm sure they'll show up tomorrow with the usual "Aldon was stupid, but.......<enter spin here>" type comments filled with qualifiers and excuses.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":308jf453 said:
I think Marvin may have committed seppuku. Not sure the poor boy can take it.
I know Livinginthepast is reading this as his name is at the bottom of the page of people reading this thread.

Latest posts