49ers fans turn on Joe Montana

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2w8f5rz4 said:
sc85sis":2w8f5rz4 said:
He was in Seattle because he and his wife are selling jewelery she made for Beast Mode and the profits get split between Lynch's and Montana's foundations. They had an event last night after the game.

Some 49er fans need to get a grip. Yeah, it's not ideal that he posed with Taima. They have bigger issues to worry about at the moment.

That's a pretty cool reason to be in Seattle. Such a shame 49ers fans couldn't show a bit of civility and restraint.

I really like Joe Montana. He's one of my favorite old-time players. I absolutely loved watching him and those 49ers of the '80s play. Sure, I still rooted my heart out for the Seahawks, but when they weren't doing good, when they were out of the playoffs, I rooted for the 49ers back then. I hated the Cowboys, and that was the natural rivalry. The Seahawks weren't their rivalry, not back then.

If Jim Zorn went to San Francisco to do a charity thing and posed with Frank Gore, I wouldn't think a thing of it. Nobody should. It's a good cause, not a rivalry thing.
QFT. Joe Montana actually had a lot to do with developing my interest in football when I was a lad.

sc85sis

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":22fmo6ay said:
The necklace he's wearing in the picture also says beastmode 24. This would probably hurt to see, but as with everything, whiners go too far.
I think that's the one his wife designed to raise money for Joe's and Marshawn's foundations.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":28j11rl9 said:
HawkNuts":28j11rl9 said:
There were several butthurt Seattle fans when RW was pimping the Texas Rangers. Just the way it is.

None that I saw. I admit I did find it very amusing that the Mariners had a player from a division rival throw out the opening pitch when that was happening.

After R.W. hoists the Lombardi trophy again this season, he still won't be able to hit the (self confessed) slider or breaking ball...

He's got the invite tho... He's as good as gone. Accomplishing everything he needed to in the NFL. :les:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
He was in the suite next to us. I didn't spend a lot of time in there, but what I did i didn't see the guy move once. He was in the front of the suite and I swear he didn't turn his head. Wife next to him the whole time.

When he left he had a pretty healthy security detail with him (on the turnover on downs) Everyone thought it had something to do with his kid but didn't know about the jewelry bit until later.

The glass was up on that box, sealed up lie an aquarium.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":34fce825 said:
He was in the suite next to us. I didn't spend a lot of time in there, but what I did i didn't see the guy move once. He was in the front of the suite and I swear he didn't turn his head. Wife next to him the whole time.

When he left he had a pretty healthy security detail with him (on the turnover on downs) Everyone thought it had something to do with his kid but didn't know about the jewelry bit until later.

The glass was up on that box, sealed up lie an aquarium.

He left early to rob Beast Modes crib. Whoduh ever thought JOE MONTANA could stoop so low?

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Sure this shouldn't say "A few 49er fans turn on Joe Montana" instead of making it sound bigger then it really is?