49ers lead the league in arrests under harbaugh.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":h7ar6u5p said:
So funny to see peeps standing o their soapbox and preach as if their team hadn't done the EXACT same thing.

It is funny, Marv. But you don't understand why . . . Harbaugh went on the attack against the Seahawks because Browner/Thurmond smoked weed and Irvin used Adderall without a league exemption (the NFL is believed to have granted hundreds of these exemptions).

Now it's payback time, bitches. Better get used to it because this is NOT going away.

:th2thumbs:

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1gqzh920 said:
Marvin49":1gqzh920 said:
So funny to see peeps standing o their soapbox and preach as if their team hadn't done the EXACT same thing.

It is funny, Marv. But you don't understand why . . . Harbaugh went on the attack against the Seahawks because Browner/Thurmond smoked weed and Irvin used Adderall without a league exemption (the NFL is believed to have granted hundreds of these exemptions).

Now it's payback time, bitches. Better get used to it because this is NOT going away.

What's funny is that he never "went on the attack". He was asked a specific question and he gave a general answer.

YOU interpret it the way you do.

Just because you think it's payback doesn't make it any less BS.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Hernandez is in jail, Ray Carruth is in prison, Jeremy Stevens is out of football and burned out. Stevens was talented but a head case and it ran him out of chances. How many times does it take to run out of chances on the Niners. The PED players on the hawks are purged except for Irvin. Seattle has shown they are willing to replace the people causing the crap storm. 49ers are showing the ability to go oh well can he suit up on Sunday.

I don't believe there would be so much made of the 49ers legal woes if not for the mudslinging and above reproach comments of Harbs. Team leaders of the Seahawks called a meeting and self policed. I have seen no leadership of the 49ers step up. Who have the 49ers shipped out no one.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":18e9uit1 said:
hawknation2014":18e9uit1 said:
Marvin49":18e9uit1 said:

What's funny is that he never "went on the attack". He was asked a specific question and he gave a general answer.

Dude, you are so blind.

#1 "I've definitely noticed it," Harbaugh said. Irvin's mandatory four-game suspension for using Adderall without an exemption was a subject Harbaugh definitely wanted to rant about. He seized the opportunity like a little weasel.

#2 He then takes the time to call Bruce Irvin a liar: "You don’t know what it is. Even when people say what it is, you don’t know that that’s what it is. I’ve heard this thrown out or that, but that’s usually the agent or the players themselves saying it’s, for example, Adderall. But the NFL doesn’t release what it actually is, so you have no idea. You’re taking somebody at their word that I don’t know if you can take them at their word, understanding the circumstances."

#3 He uses this as an opportunity to chastise the Seahawks as an organization. "Play by the rules," Harbaugh said. "You want to be above reproach, especially when you’re good, because you don’t want people to come back and say, 'They're winning because they’re cheating.' That’s always going to be a knee-jerk reaction in my experience, since I was a little kid."

#4 Harbaugh's coup de grâce was pretending his team was above all this. "We want to be a above reproach in everything and do everything by the rules. If you don’t, if you cheat to win, then you've already lost, according to Bo Schembechler. And Bo Schembechler is about next to the word of God. It’s not the word of God, but it’s close."

I guess by starting multiple players who have been arrested this year, Harbaugh and the 49ers have already lost. KARMA.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1d1hifqa said:
Marvin49":1d1hifqa said:
hawknation2014":1d1hifqa said:
Marvin49":1d1hifqa said:

Dude, you are so blind.

#1 "I've definitely noticed it," Harbaugh said. Irvin's mandatory four-game suspension for using Adderall without an exemption was a subject Harbaugh definitely wanted to rant about. He seized the opportunity like a little weasel.

#2 He then takes the time to call Bruce Irvin a liar: "You don’t know what it is. Even when people say what it is, you don’t know that that’s what it is. I’ve heard this thrown out or that, but that’s usually the agent or the players themselves saying it’s, for example, Adderall. But the NFL doesn’t release what it actually is, so you have no idea. You’re taking somebody at their word that I don’t know if you can take them at their word, understanding the circumstances."

#3 He uses this as an opportunity to chastise the Seahawks as an organization. "Play by the rules," Harbaugh said. "You want to be above reproach, especially when you’re good, because you don’t want people to come back and say, 'They're winning because they’re cheating.' That’s always going to be a knee-jerk reaction in my experience, since I was a little kid."

#4 Harbaugh's coup de grâce was pretending his team was above all this. "We want to be a above reproach in everything and do everything by the rules. If you don’t, if you cheat to win, then you've already lost, according to Bo Schembechler. And Bo Schembechler is about next to the word of God. It’s not the word of God, but it’s close."

I guess by starting multiple players who have been arrested this year, Harbaugh and the 49ers have already lost. KARMA.

OK...so the funniest part to me is that if you remove the Seahawks context from all of those words and just look at them as a blanket statement.

...he's RIGHT. On every count.

You are so focused on "he shouldn't talk about my team" and "hahahaha...above reproach" that you aren't even bothering to see the larger point he's making. His point is 100% correct.

He's talking about the fact that the league doesn't say what the substance is so ALL players say "it was Adderall". That's not just the Seahawks...all players do that. You get popped, you say its Adderall.

Second, he was making the point that you need to STRIVE to be above reproach so that people don't claim that you only won because you cheated. You don't want people to say that, so you STRIVE to be above reproach.

If you didn't have you're blinders on and let the anger that someone insulted your team, you'd see that he is absolutely correct. Can you argue any point he made there?

He's even said later when asked directly about the quote that his team isn't there yet but they continue to strive for it. He was also making a point about CHEATING, even though peeps here constantly bring it up completely out of context.

That's OK tho...this is a rival site and I's all in good fun....

....but don't come at me with any kind of seriousness and use those quotes. Its just putting the ball on a tee. You posted all those remarks yet it required an anti-seahawk spin on each and every one of them to make them negative. You had to explain WHO he was talking about in every case.

If you simply look at the statement without that spin.....HE'S RIGHT.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":2lbsdfpi said:
hawknation2014":2lbsdfpi said:
Marvin49":2lbsdfpi said:
hawknation2014":2lbsdfpi said:

Dude, you are so blind.

OK...so the funniest part to me is that if you remove the Seahawks context from all of those words and just look at them as a blanket statement.

You are so focused on "he shouldn't talk about my team" and "hahahaha...above reproach" that you aren't even bothering to see the larger point he's making. His point is 100% correct.

He's talking about the fact that the league doesn't say what the substance is so ALL players say "it was Adderall". That's not just the Seahawks...all players do that. You get popped, you say its Adderall.

Second, he was making the point that you need to STRIVE to be above reproach so that people don't claim that you only won because you cheated. You don't want people to say that, so you STRIVE to be above reproach.

If you didn't have you're blinders on and let the anger that someone insulted your team, you'd see that he is absolutely correct. Can you argue any point he made there?

He's even said later when asked directly about the quote that his team isn't there yet but they continue to strive for it. He was also making a point about CHEATING, even though peeps here constantly bring it up completely out of context.

....but don't come at me with any kind of seriousness and use those quotes. Its putting putting the ball on a tee. You posted all those remarks yet it required an anti-seahawk spin on each and every one of them to make them negative. You had to explain WHO he was talking about in every case.

Such B.S. . . Wes Welker was just suspended this week for use of amphetamines. That sounds much worse than either marijuana or Aderrall, the substances Browner, Thurmond, and Irvin were suspended for.

Irvin's only issue was not getting a league exemption before he used his medication, but Harbaugh pounced on it in order to insinuate that his rivals were "cheaters" who were not following the rules, while his own team was "above reproach." This is what happens when you act like a scumbag. Harbaugh is getting his just deserts.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Above reproach...in everthing!

How do you put context on everything?

I really don't care about this, things like this come and go for organizations, but it is kind of fun to see his sycophants squirm.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":i757yugy said:
Marvin49":i757yugy said:
hawknation2014":i757yugy said:
Marvin49":i757yugy said:

Dude, you are so blind.

....but don't come at me with any kind of seriousness and use those quotes. Its putting putting the ball on a tee. You posted all those remarks yet it required an anti-seahawk spin on each and every one of them to make them negative. You had to explain WHO he was talking about in every case.

Such B.S. . . Wes Welker was just suspended this week for use of amphetamines. That sounds much worse than either marijuana or Aderrall, the substances Browner, Thurmond, and Irvin were suspended for.

Irvin's only issue was not getting a league exemption before he used his medication, but Harbaugh pounced on it in order to insinuate that his rivals were "cheaters" who were not following the rules, while his own team was "above reproach." This is what happens when you act like a scumbag. Harbaugh is getting his just deserts.

Wow...I don't think I've ever seen anyone miss the point so entirely.

The point was that THE NFL DOESN'T RELEASE WHAT PEOPLE TEST POSITIVE FOR. The PLAYER or AGENT are the ones who explain it.

As for Irvin, I have no reason to doubt him, but YOU are the one making the assumption he was talking about Irvin alone.

Seriously dude.

Remove the "I'm a 'hawk fan" glasses and just read what Harbaugh said in your own post. Just read it. Tell me what you disagree with.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3aoiin6y said:
Above reproach...in everthing!

How do you put context on everything?

I really don't care about this, things like this come and go for organizations, but it is kind of fun to see his sycophants squirm.

...put it another way....if someone with a criminal record wins, do people say they cheated? In that moment, he was talking about cheating.

As for the "in everything" part, he's already said that his team hasn't met that standard and that the continue to strive for it which is what he was saying to begin with. He never said "we are perfect". He said you TRY to be above reproach".

You don't always succeed. Lots of peeps on the roster and you can't babysit them all.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":29a3vf6p said:
Wow...I don't think I've ever seen anyone miss the point so entirely.

The point was that THE NFL DOESN'T RELEASE WHAT PEOPLE TEST POSITIVE FOR. The PLAYER or AGENT are the ones who explain it.

As for Irvin, I have no reason to doubt him, but YOU are the one making the assumption he was talking about Irvin alone.

Seriously dude.

Remove the "I'm a 'hawk fan" glasses and just read what Harbaugh said in your own post. Just read it. Tell me what you disagree with.

The question was about Irvin. He responded directly to the Irvin situation: "I've definitely noticed it." The It was referring to Irvin. "You don’t know what it is." He was referring to the substance that Irvin tested positive for. He specifically referenced Adderall. Then he said, "You’re taking somebody at their word that I don’t know if you can take them at their word, understanding the circumstances." For a player to lie publicly about the substance he tested positive for would be a tremendous risk that the league would undoubtedly remember when dolling out any future suspensions.

And to read this and still deny that Harbaugh was referring to Bruce Irvin, whom he was specifically asked about, exposes a level of delusion that is almost incomprehensible. I'm sorry but you are failing miserably as the 49ers' Chief of Propaganda.