49ers stadium share, please happen

Marvin49

Reaction score
lsheldon":1u5rkygj said:
If the Raiders were to have games in SC along with the Ninnies, how would they handle scheduling conflicts on Sunday? There have to be some weeks where both the Raiders and Ninnies have home games. Just doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Exactly the same way the Giants and Jets do.

Just a headache for schedule makers...but they'd take the fact that they can't be at home in the same week into account when scheduling.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":1ebqo9zo said:
Yes. The stadium was designed for 2 teams, the Measure passed by the voters was for possibly a two team stadium, and its covered in the SBL agreements.

It can happen potentially...

...but I don't see it happening. Niners put their heart and soul...and money on the line to get this thing built. No way are they just gonna hand over the keys to the Raiders for anything less than a kings ransom.

No way do I see the Raiders actually paying what the Niners would want in return...especially with Niner logos all over the place, statues of 49er players, "49ers" carved into wood in all the clubs, pictures of 49ers legends on damn near every free surface, red seats and walls, and a 35 foot oval logo of brick and concrete in the main gate.

Can it happen? Yes. Its designed for it. Will it? I highly, highly doubt it. If it does, my guess would be on a temp basis.

I can't even believe they would build it like that! With the Raiders in mind?

Yeah, you're right. It ain't gonna happen. EVER. The Raiders deserve DIRT. Heh.. I suppose they could lease it out at a premium to the dirty bastages.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":oraclvmh said:
Marvin49":oraclvmh said:
Yes. The stadium was designed for 2 teams, the Measure passed by the voters was for possibly a two team stadium, and its covered in the SBL agreements.

It can happen potentially...

...but I don't see it happening. Niners put their heart and soul...and money on the line to get this thing built. No way are they just gonna hand over the keys to the Raiders for anything less than a kings ransom.

No way do I see the Raiders actually paying what the Niners would want in return...especially with Niner logos all over the place, statues of 49er players, "49ers" carved into wood in all the clubs, pictures of 49ers legends on damn near every free surface, red seats and walls, and a 35 foot oval logo of brick and concrete in the main gate.

Can it happen? Yes. Its designed for it. Will it? I highly, highly doubt it. If it does, my guess would be on a temp basis.

I can't even believe they would build it like that! With the Raiders in mind?

Yeah, you're right. It ain't gonna happen. EVER. The Raiders deserve DIRT. Heh.. I suppose they could lease it out at a premium to the dirty bastages.

I think it was in part a request form the city. Probably also a request from the league. They are using the space for other things, but it could be converted. Not a huge concession since they are just using the space for something else right now.

Niners have been working on this for almost 2 decades now. No way do they just hand the keys over to the Raiders.

chris98251

Reaction score
Looking for a difference here.

Having a hard time finding one :) All in fun Marvin.

UQWF8w3VKhQrHDfuEu 44EDxBhRWjzIcSlna09svX4OYPsx1OA

RBZAuasWvbzcyoABF6rFJtIuGIv BI5BdaI ujYTsoEpmYh4GR

LrUJEaT8BoMcqzb9CZk 1r6EJLK3JC43AlSfRcWt6 rAPPYe4A

SlfM83I12mq8AqU0JPLWIP4quM89ab3mmOx5ShqaPNwomUIWts

images

TadRQvI1gf7nn3NWX62DZrN1EWJp5MxRTigETGbHdcfdWek74P

1734_1359420625.jpg

LytK8Lrv0f8Dw0GxMHG qy8krJx  hZVv7 wbg2VgXIrhkO5rw

pics-falcons_fan_442217180.jpeg

images

1-49ers-fan-wrestler-costume-crazy-super-bowl-xlvii-fans.jpg

images

SdAHpBRD Y2PUoHf1NYlRSi l1yIk9J Io13WbXRsf kPLA0AT

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":3ohox45k said:
Looking for a difference here.

Having a hard time finding one :) All in fun Marvin.

UQWF8w3VKhQrHDfuEu 44EDxBhRWjzIcSlna09svX4OYPsx1OA

RBZAuasWvbzcyoABF6rFJtIuGIv BI5BdaI ujYTsoEpmYh4GR

LrUJEaT8BoMcqzb9CZk 1r6EJLK3JC43AlSfRcWt6 rAPPYe4A

SlfM83I12mq8AqU0JPLWIP4quM89ab3mmOx5ShqaPNwomUIWts

images

TadRQvI1gf7nn3NWX62DZrN1EWJp5MxRTigETGbHdcfdWek74P

1734_1359420625.jpg

LytK8Lrv0f8Dw0GxMHG qy8krJx  hZVv7 wbg2VgXIrhkO5rw

pics-falcons_fan_442217180.jpeg

images

1-49ers-fan-wrestler-costume-crazy-super-bowl-xlvii-fans.jpg

images

SdAHpBRD Y2PUoHf1NYlRSi l1yIk9J Io13WbXRsf kPLA0AT

Lol.

There used to be a much larger diff than there is now. A decade of cheap tickets and a sucky team have really changed the Niner fan base...or at least the ones that attend games.

Hopefully the new building prices that "element" out of the building.