4th and 1, Eagles already scored. Lets punt!

hinton

Reaction score
Yeah.... as pissed off as I am, you don't go for it there.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Pretty sure getting into 4th and short and punting it was one of those things they executed well in practice this week. Got em right where we want em

hoxrox

Reaction score
I dont' have confidence they would have converted the 4th and short.

Eagles would have been in easy scoring position against this defense.

hinton

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot our defense is playing lights out

Yeah... they're playing so well lets put them back on the field with the Eagles just outside the RZ... unless Lock is guaranteed to get the first down with the 'Sleeping in Seattle Shove'

OP
OP
MyrtleHawk

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Yeah... they're playing so well lets put them back on the field with the Eagles just outside the RZ... unless Lock is guaranteed to get the first down with the 'Sleeping in Seattle Shove'
Normally I'd agree with you man. But I'm not the only one disgusted with this defense and think you have to punch the Eagles in the mouth instead of lay down and beg for mercy

hinton

Reaction score
Normally I'd agree with you man. But I'm not the only one disgusted with this defense and think you have to punch the Eagles in the mouth instead of lay down and beg for mercy
Disagree, but fair enough.

If we hadn't jumped on the last drive I'd have been tempted to go for it on 4th and 1 at midfield... but not the first drive.

In fact, let's just got for it on 4th downs all night. Out D has already used its full quota of 3-and-outs for the night with one.