5 Free Agents The Seahawks Should Target

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":4jx7resh said:
Jared Allen is an easy yes for me. I think the guy still has 3 years in him, he isn't a Kearney type guy who had to bulk way up play the position. Especially if he is on the cheaps looking for a ring.

I think Allen would be an easy get, but if we miss out on him, I've heard the dolphins are shopping Cameron Wake. 32 year old pass rushers with big cap numbers and roster bonuses a year into the future tend to not command the highest trade value. Wake is ultra athletic though and will age well. #2 pass rusher last year via PFF. Ideal LEO. Even if he's only here one season, he'd cost less cash than Cliff Avril will make. I want.

Sac

Reaction score
CortezCortez":3dfkhlty said:
bigtrain21":3dfkhlty said:
CortezCortez":3dfkhlty said:
JOSH MCCOWN.

Honestly, Russel is like a walking timebomb. His style of quick lateral play and scrambling, he's going to get HAMMERED one of these days. We need a solid backup QB. BJ Daniels is NOT the answer.

Look at what McCown did in Chicago last season. He played with like 100+ efficiency through 5 games or so, and kept the bears in the hunt for the playoffs, until Cutler came back and eventually fcked it up on his own.

SIGN MCCOWN!

He is 35 troll.

what's your problem?

I smell a Donko 'Spurt.

randomation

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":19dyztyq said:
Allen a Seahawk? Just what we need...another viking. Who should we offer a ring to next AP?

You are saying you would turn down AP if he nuked his salary to get a ring, after Lynch retires obviously I mean we all know its going to happen eventually.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
kearly":373esr1h said:
Scottemojo":373esr1h said:
Jared Allen is an easy yes for me. I think the guy still has 3 years in him, he isn't a Kearney type guy who had to bulk way up play the position. Especially if he is on the cheaps looking for a ring.

I think Allen would be an easy get, but if we miss out on him, I've heard the dolphins are shopping Cameron Wake. 32 year old pass rushers with big cap numbers and roster bonuses a year into the future tend to not command the highest trade value. Wake is ultra athletic though and will age well. #2 pass rusher last year via PFF. Ideal LEO. Even if he's only here one season, he'd cost less cash than Cliff Avril will make. I want.

It would probably & unfortunately be at the expense of one of the other DLinemen, but Cam Wake as a seahawk...

:3: