6 head coaches fired/retired. Cable or Bevell get interview?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
johnnyfever":g12dte0m said:
Siouxhawk":g12dte0m said:
RussB":g12dte0m said:
lol at some team interviewing bevell
grZAZ.gif
Yes, I'm happy he'll be Pete's heir apparent when he decides to step down.

Utterly ridiculous that you actually want this. How is it possible you do not see his ineptitude with gameplan and understanding the strenghts and weaknesses of his personnel?

I don't want to go back to mediocrity, was there for decades already.
He's only inept to the people who can't see the entire picture and have to blame a falll guy. If that's you, sorry for your shortsightedness. And you do realize that he's one of the original coaches that helped pull this team out of mediocrity. How could you miss that?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":6rtjpgd6 said:
vin.couve12":6rtjpgd6 said:
What coach has ever been flipped off on national TV by his players more than Bevell?

Are you blind? You DO watch the Seahawks every once in a while, right?
Doug did it as an inside joke between them and know one knows the intention of Lynch. So I'm not blind if you're addressing me, but I think you may be seeing things that aren't there.
Oh, right, right, right. I didn't actually look at the username of the poster. This little thing you have going about Bevell isn't worth responding to. You're crazy like bat shit or this is your entertainment. One of the two...

SeatownJay

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3nxkunrj said:
So check this strange scenario out....just for fun.

Chip Kelly is officially out now. Someone is dumb enough to hire Bevell. Chip can't get the job he wants. Do you ask him to be OC for the Hawks?
Yes, lord yes. My hope is that San Fran hires Cable as HC, Cable hires Bevell as OC, and Pete hires Chip to replace Bevell.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":24ls0ptk said:
Siouxhawk":24ls0ptk said:
RussB":24ls0ptk said:
grZAZ.gif

There is absolutely no evidence that Bevell is in line to inherit this team. On the contrary, evidence suggests the players hate him.

As do the majority of fans. Few do less with more.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Dear jeebus please take one of these buffoons off our hands. Willing to throw in Richard for a an autographed picture Of Charo.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
This is for anyone... if you want, actually WANT Bevell as Pete's successor, please offer up the info for your drug guy-I've got some issues I need to bury as well.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":f6yvcfnx said:
Siouxhawk":f6yvcfnx said:
vin.couve12":f6yvcfnx said:
What coach has ever been flipped off on national TV by his players more than Bevell?

Doug did it as an inside joke between them and know one knows the intention of Lynch. So I'm not blind if you're addressing me, but I think you may be seeing things that aren't there.
Oh, right, right, right. I didn't actually look at the username of the poster. This little thing you have going about Bevell isn't worth responding to. You're crazy like bat shit or this is your entertainment. One of the two...
Whatever you insist, you majesty ... I thought you were better than this.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2yyr8c9b said:
vin.couve12":2yyr8c9b said:
Siouxhawk":2yyr8c9b said:
vin.couve12":2yyr8c9b said:

Not really, no. I think I actually defended you for saying unpopular things where everyone ganged up on you once. Some disgraceful mod warned you to stop it and I went off and got banned because it was just wrong. You don't warn somebody because everyone else disagrees and act like some totalitarian Kim Jong piece of crap.

That doesn't mean I have to partake in these crazy things you do. :lol:

You just keep on keepin' on though. Whatever floats your boat...it's just words on the internet.

KillerB

Reaction score
There are some interesting newly-unemployed guys who could make great OCs....Mike McCoy, Chip Kelly. But the only way the Seahawks get a sniff of one of them is if Pete fires Bevell. Nobody is going to promote Bevell.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
[
Siouxhawk":18tv56iw said:
vin.couve12":18tv56iw said:
Siouxhawk":18tv56iw said:
vin.couve12":18tv56iw said:
Not really, no. I think I actually defended you for saying unpopular things where everyone ganged up on you once. Some disgraceful mod warned you to stop it and I went off and got banned because it was just wrong. You don't warn somebody because everyone else disagrees and act like some totalitarian Kim Jong piece of crap.

That doesn't mean I have to partake in these crazy things you do. :lol:

You just keep on keepin' on though. Whatever floats your boat...it's just words on the internet.
Wow, I didn't know that. Thank you for that support. I thought I was wronged as well just because I happened to disagree with the person who had the power to impose a ban. So be it. As you said, it's just words on the internet. But seriously, am I bat shit crazy because I support a key member of our coaching staff? Hell, I'm just looking for the continued success of the Seahawks and see no reason to disrupt what's been working. And it has been working. I think you can agree with me on that.
Thanks again for you support vin.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Very unlikely Bevell gets "stolen" to some other team.

Also, I've been banned multiple times for trolling less than Siouxhawk has been. What gives?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3kgmv0k1 said:

Also, I've been banned multiple times for trolling less than Siouxhawk has been. What gives?
Doesn't accusing someone of "trolling" merit a ban in itself. Wake up Roland, I'm not a troll just because I have a differing opinion of yours.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1r1j7y6m said:
RolandDeschain":1r1j7y6m said:

Doesn't accusing someone of "trolling" merit a ban in itself. Wake up Roland, I'm not a troll just because I have a differing opinion of yours.
No, some of what you say and how you say it is what does, and it has nothing to do with your opinion dissenting from most.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2r75l1f9 said:
Siouxhawk":2r75l1f9 said:
RolandDeschain":2r75l1f9 said:

No, some of what you say and how you say it is what does, and it has nothing to do with your opinion dissenting from most.
Ahhh, I don't think my opinion of Bev drastically runs counter to most. In fact, I'd say the majority of Hawks fans really are kind of oblivious to the position. They just want to see wins. And the team has been giving them wins, so for the most part they are content and jolly. Especially the longtime fans who have endured decades of misery.
There's another thread on here titled "Perspective" and that's really what it boils down to from a fan's standpoint as far as measuring success.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I often mention Bevell being Pete's successor. Mostly just to rustle some jimmies :lol:

nash72

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1fbkjyn2 said:
RussB":1fbkjyn2 said:
grZAZ.gif

Its going to be hysterical how fast the organization runs Bevell out of town when Carroll decides to step down.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
nash72":305v95s7 said:
Siouxhawk":305v95s7 said:
RussB":305v95s7 said:
grZAZ.gif

Its going to be hysterical how fast the organization runs Bevell out of town when Carroll decides to step down.
Be prepared to be disappointed.

nash72

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2d5ilye4 said:
nash72":2d5ilye4 said:
Siouxhawk":2d5ilye4 said:
RussB":2d5ilye4 said:
grZAZ.gif

Be prepared to be disappointed.

Bevells disappointed me for years so I'm already in tune.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Won-lost wise he's the best OC in Seahawks history. So you get disappointed wins wins?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1crcogb2 said:
So check this strange scenario out....just for fun.

Chip Kelly is officially out now. Someone is dumb enough to hire Bevell. Chip can't get the job he wants. Do you ask him to be OC for the Hawks?

Not unless you want a dead defense by Week 7

Anthony Lynn would be my first choice if he's not offered the Bills job, otherwise Mike McCoy would be a great hire should Bevell leave or be fired.