7 Seahawks Named to 2016 Pro Bowl Roster

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Brithawk":lmbmnvau said:
BigMeach":lmbmnvau said:
I cannot believe the KJ didn't get selected. He has been flat out dominant this year. Really a shame.

Makes me wonder if they try to keep the number from one team from being too high?
KJ gets shafted as he is in the with the OLB contingent, so gets put in the with 3-4 Edge Rushers such as Miller & Houston.

They really need to seperate 3-4 & 4-3

Bingo. Honestly he's in a position that really isn't represented in the Pro Bowl selection process.

4 out of the 6 OLB's are 3-4 guys, basically IMHO two-pt stance defensive ends. All with 6.5 sacks or over, and seriously, both Chief and both Bronco outside linebackers?? :34853_doh:

Tamba Hali, Chiefs 6.5 3-4

Justin Houston, Chiefs 7.5 3-4

Von Miller, Broncos 10.0 3-4

DeMarcus Ware, Broncos 6.5 3-4

And the two 4-3 guys, both have 5.5 sacks at this point. KJ has 1. Unless he has a season where they are letting him rush the passer a lot, he's never gonna sniff the Pro Bowl.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ctrcat":24a2f84y said:
And the 2013 Hawks? Played the AFC South and NFC South, beat the awful Texans and Bucs by the hair of their chinny chin chin, and beat the Rams to avoid the West division split by even less than that. Got to play by far the worst team in the North in Minnesota and a sub-.500 Giants team from the East. Lost 3 games and got the conference #2 seed in their own 1-3 stretch, the team with the worst opening day record in all of football on opening day-the Carolina Panthers.

Seattle finished 13-3 and had the best record in the conference. Unless you were talking about your Panthers.. then my apologies.

I do agree though that knocking the Panthers for their schedule is lame. I don't think they're as good as their record says they are.. but they are a very good team and one that will be favored to win the conference and for good reason.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Its a passing league, if it was otherwise elite run defenders like Mebane and Wright would not be overlooked. I love how the team is supporting Wright though as a defacto elite LB this season.

Latest posts