A Carolina fans thoughts

OP
OP
P

PantherInWA

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great responses guys (and gals)! I'm real excited about this week's game and am even considering buying a Seahawks 12th man jersey and maybe some green and blue beads now that I have been adopted! You guys really live up to your rep as one of the classiest fan bases around. Go Hawks!

BamKam

Reaction score
PantherInWA":157qlckp said:
Thanks for all the great responses guys (and gals)! I'm real excited about this week's game and am even considering buying a Seahawks 12th man jersey and maybe some green and blue beads now that I have been adopted! You guys really live up to your rep as one of the classiest fan bases around. Go Hawks!

Classy poast. You have always been one of my favorite posters.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Eff the niners. Those bitches will be running off the field and skipping interviews when we're done with them. We own that ass

OP
OP
P

PantherInWA

Reaction score
BamKam":1quwcgya said:
PantherInWA":1quwcgya said:

Classy poast. You have always been one of my favorite posters.
Thanks, Hawk!

I have a best friend that is a Hawk, but we have a deal. I always root for Seattle unless they are playing my Panthers, and he always roots for Seattle unless they are playing my HAWKS.

HAWK SENSE!!

GET ITTTTTT!!!

Latest posts