A few reasons we hate the 49ers

SSEHAWK

Reaction score
Just a few of the many reasons we hate the 49ers.

Attachments

• thCA6XCLOJ.jpg
    thCA6XCLOJ.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,464
  • kaepernicking-getty-630x435.jpg
    kaepernicking-getty-630x435.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,464
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,464

paramedic586

Reaction score
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2 ... ract-draft

I can see why most hate Kaepernicking kissing his bicep after scoring a touchdown. Above is an article that was written about him that got a lot of attention. He is kissing a bible verse that is tattooed on his arm. And it is a middle finger to the sports writer in the article I posted.

If Harbaugh wasn't my coach I would be sick of the animated antics he does. But he is a very good coach that is successful so im not losing sleep over it.

TO. I remember this game. He was a great 49er until "the catch 2" after that he slowly became a cancer of our team and I have disliked him ever since.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I actually liked the 9ers prior to Harbaugh's arrival. With the exception of the scumbag Jerry Rice... I had nothing but respect for them. In the Dabartelo / Policy days, they were the class of the league, the high watermark.

Harbaugh's presence has created more than a mere rivalry between us, IMO. It almost feels dirty and I don't enjoy this "rivalry" the way I enjoyed what we had vs the Raiders and Broncos. It turns out I didn't hate those teams. I thought I did...but thanks to Harbaugh, I now know the difference.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Also, crap like this:

[youtube]OTQHG4Q1OsU[/youtube]

Dirty somethingorothers.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
The Outfield":1t9iyyio said:
Also, crap like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTQHG4Q1OsU

Dirty somethingorothers.

Thank you for that link. I get tired of Niner fans calling us cheap shot artists while there is no hit as egregious as that one right there. Sure we have knocked the shit out of a few players but you can't find a single clip anywhere that looks so absolutely blatant as that one right there. They are shots like Tate hitting Lee or Kamtrack arriving on time to give VD a lift but I can't think of a single example that should be mistaken as a cheap shot. Meanwhile Niners fans are saying we purposely hurt Manningham and even last game against Caroline they are claiming Robinson purposely hit the defender (who was carried off the field on a stretcher) after he was down, trying to injure him. I swear that team is getting so soft their own fans are supporting Goodell's move to castrate the game of football.

Yes I know you can tackle a man any way want but is lifting the player off the ground and exposing him to your team mates really the way to tackle a man? That was the absolute definition of a cheap shot dirty team. Not just one player involved but a team effort. That should be used as the poster clip of a dirty team not Shawn Lee getting lit up by a hit to the chest that drew his his helmet into Tates.

Anyone have any idea if Culliver or Goldson were fined for that shit?

mretrade

Reaction score
You realize Leroy Hill had a dirty hit at Manningham's knees right?

Oh and like Hill, Goldson is no longer with the team.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
How was it dirty? I didn't see any part of that hit that looked like Hill was trying to hurt Manningham and he received no fine from the league. Please explain what was dirty about Hills hit.

And Culliver is still on the team. He was the one who delivered the cheap shot while Gold son held Baldwin defenseless in the air.

paramedic586

Reaction score
Illegal hit Vernon Davis. Concusion. Tackle at manninghams knees. Still out on injury. Illegal hit to Kyle willams in 2011. Concussion. Every team has plays that have been dirty.

sc85sis

Reaction score
paramedic586":18vjpw5x said:
Illegal hit Vernon Davis. Concusion. Tackle at manninghams knees. Still out on injury. Illegal hit to Kyle willams in 2011. Concussion. Every team has plays that have been dirty.
The NFL ruled the hit on Davis was not illegal.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
paramedic586":fb3hxczi said:
that Vernon Davis hit was not illegal and you know it

Shoulder to chest
[youtube]fH1i1N1eENw[/youtube]

OP
OP
SSEHAWK

SSEHAWK

Reaction score
Your really reaching on the VD hit. If you want to blame somebody for Kam cleaning his clock, blame Papaki for throwing a touch pass with to much air under it. Shoud have zipped the ball in there to protect VD. What was Kam supposed to do? Pull his flag off. I don't want to see your players get injured but I could give a rip what any 49ers fan thinks about our team. The Hawks are physical, you better get used to it .

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
Haha, T.O. And the Sharpie was awesome. It has to be among the all time greatest touchdown celebrations.

paramedic586

Reaction score
sc85sis":3cm5r7hb said:
paramedic586":3cm5r7hb said:

It was a judgement call. It was flagged as an illegal hit. The nfl didn't fine him. Still doesn't mean it's legal. Niners got called on plays like that alot. Only reason I am bringing it up is because you guys are making the 49ers look like a dirty team. They are not. I'm not calling Seattle a dirty team either. But if you going to post a video of a perceived dirty play I'm going to call out Seattle perceived dirty plays. The teams are both hard hitting teams. But dirty? Leave that to Suh

RichNhansom

Reaction score
paramedic586":123ih5g8 said:
sc85sis":123ih5g8 said:
paramedic586":123ih5g8 said:

It was a judgement call. It was flagged as an illegal hit. The nfl didn't fine him. Still doesn't mean it's legal. Niners got called on plays like that alot. Only reason I am bringing it up is because you guys are making the 49ers look like a dirty team. They are not. I'm not calling Seattle a dirty team either. But if you going to post a video of a perceived dirty play I'm going to call out Seattle perceived dirty plays. The teams are both hard hitting teams. But dirty? Leave that to Suh

Go to the webzone, it is one of the main themes, as I pointed out in my comments and you have youtube just like anyone else. Feel free to provide any hit from a Seahawk under Pete Carroll's regime that looks anywhere near as dirty as one player holding a receiver up while another one takes a cheap shot on said defenseless receiver. If you go to the webzone they describe the Manningham hit as such as well as the Micheal Robinson hit last game but if your being honest neither of those or any other hit I have seen is anything other than aggressive tackling and in no way with the intent to injure. Manningham was all about his own body language, how he landed and came down. It had nothing to do with impact.

I'm off to work but that video posted is video proof. Comparing that to the VD hit is ridiculous. It equates to a fan base whining about the hard hits of football and keep in mind you don't see these complaints here without real examples. Like Okung getting suplexed that ended his season or the example of the video above but even that one I have hardly heard a word on here about.

Latest posts