A few things...

olyfan63

Reaction score
olyfan63":268kouwv said:
Nice point. I was curious to see Cam's post-game interview, but Google isn't finding it; maybe he bailed on it today?
Wilson always shows up to interviews and gives a good effort, W or L. Glad he's our guy.

fav13259":268kouwv said:

Thanks for the link!

Cam actually did a nice job with the press conference, no tantrums, the most thoughtful patient cliches he could regurgitate. Cam behaved and spoke as a leader of his team. Glad to see it!
Basically he carried Ron Rivera's message forward. And did so convincingly. Despite the lameness of some of the questions.

If Cam were answering truthfully, he would have said their sucky 3rd string DBs got exploited in the moments that lost the game for them, but he didn't go there. Besides, the Carolina DBs already know it, and it's not like quality DBs grow on trees. Only in Seattle under Pete Carroll's tutelage. as shown by Bradley McDougald and Tre Flowers making key plays without either of which the Hawks lose.

Honestly, Cam was amazing and did everything he possibly could to help his team win. the McDougald pick wasn't even a bad throw, it was a great play by the DB. Cam made the right throw on 3rd and 7 and Tre Flowers made a great defensive play and tackle.

What. A. Game. I'd rather be lucky and good.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, if you are talking about lucky, I would say fumbling the ball 5 times and magically recovering ALL 5 is extremely lucky.

toffee

Reaction score
and it's not like quality DBs grow on trees. Only in Seattle under Pete Carroll's tutelage. as shown by Bradley McDougald and Tre Flowers making key plays without either of which the Hawks lose.

Honestly, Cam was amazing and did everything he possibly could to help his team win. the McDougald pick wasn't even a bad throw, it was a great play by the DB. Cam made the right throw on 3rd and 7 and Tre Flowers made a great defensive play and tackle.

What. A. Game. I'd rather be lucky and good.

Have you run that grow on trees statement by Sherm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts