A gentle reminder about main forum topics...

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
Soooooooo.....let's see .......people are getting upset because the people who's job it is to remind everyone about the rules are reminding everyone about the rules?

mikeak

Reaction score
Phteven":14ah6x8c said:
If a police officer complained about having to do his/her job to the very citizens he/she is "protecting" in the community, it would most definitely be deemed unprofessional.
posting reminders of the rules is part of being a moderator. Its not at all unprofessional for LEO to educate people about the law to help them avoid trouble through ignorance. In the same way, friendly reminders from moderators is perfectly appropriate.[/quote]

You don't think Police complain about having to deal with scum-bags????

Police continously do community service and show kids why they shouldn't committ crime even though they will put you away if you did crime. The example used to shot down your post was one of the best examples that could have been used and just made the point 100%. But instead of accepting that you just keep going on and on making one draw the conclusion that your posts are just to continue to stir the pot (mods I am attackign the post here not the poster).

How about saying - thanks mods for spending your time here and keeping this the place you have signed up to keep it. Secondly - look in the mirror - instead of complaining review what you signed up to do when joining the site and stick to that

Mods - there are quite a few times when local stores are offering 10% / 20% etc off jersey's. It is often time-limited and people have come on here and posted about it. I hope you can re-consider those for NFL sanctioned products only ie legit stores and allow those to be direct posted. Going through for approval will kill some of these deals due to time

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Rules are here to make it better place for everyone. How can you not like that?!!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
hawknation2014":qiwxf48h said:
Nothing? Interesting. I guess that is why there are so few topics on this board.

I think to clear things up the Lofa thread must be DIRECTLY Seahawks related. As in, 'a member of the Seahawks did x'. Or 'member of Seahawks was released'.

Perspective non-Seahawks free agents are for the NFL forum.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

SonicHawk":31ttywud said:
hawknation2014":31ttywud said:
Nothing? Interesting. I guess that is why there are so few topics on this board.

I think to clear things up the Lofa thread must be DIRECTLY Seahawks related. As in, 'a member of the Seahawks did x'. Or 'member of Seahawks was released'.

Perspective non-Seahawks free agents are for the NFL forum.

Correct.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Are you serious? A reminder by HH about the very easy rules has turned into this? This board was better when we sucked.

Rainger

Reaction score
I am sorry I need to understand cause this is obviously over my head. But can you post a thread in the main Seahawks forum asking a question about what free agent the hawks should maybe sign??

It is about the team and what they should or should not do. My question was moved to the NFL forum. What can you post/ask in the main forum? I am really getting lost here.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91148

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
rainger":1gyykshv said:
I am sorry I need to understand cause this is obviously over my head. But can you post a thread in the main Seahawks forum asking a question about what free agent the hawks should maybe sign??

It is about the team and what they should or should not do. My question was moved to the NFL forum. What can you post/ask in the main forum? I am really getting lost here.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91148

Typically if they are visiting the Hawks or attached to them in the media, it goes in the main forum. If it isn't a current Hawk or someone attached to the team, then its NFL Forum. There's some gray area there, so don't worry about it.

The favor I'd ask as a mod, is that if you disagree with a move we make, just send one of us a PM. Guys who PM get their way about 1,000,000x more than the guy who bitches about it in the forum (I'm not referring to you, just a note worth making :)

Latest posts