a Tribute to lockette!

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Lockette clearly elivated his play yesterday especially on special teams. This full speed truck job was pretty special considering Lock was at top speed, didn't know exactly when the returner would catch the ball, and the split second he did Lock lit him up. If I'm not mistaken he had another big hit on the punt return that spoiled the punt return yard record.

Good to see him stepping up! Now I just need to see him get behind the DB's and make a couple big catches over the top!

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
I can't remember who was doing kick returns yesterday, but wouldn't you think with his speed, Lockette would be worth a look?

nsport

Reaction score
Jake Hawks":2gyohbnt said:
I can't remember who was doing kick returns yesterday, but wouldn't you think with his speed, Lockette would be worth a look?

I think it's the confidence the team has in his ball security is what is keeping him from returning kicks. His speed is breathtaking though. I have always really thought he could be something - and after his stint with the Niners and coming back here and playing meaningful snaps, I am happy he's back!

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
nsport":268n2apl said:
Jake Hawks":268n2apl said:

I think it's the confidence the team has in his ball security is what is keeping him from returning kicks. His speed is breathtaking though. I have always really thought he could be something - and after his stint with the Niners and coming back here and playing meaningful snaps, I am happy he's back!

I agree i remember watching this video a lot yesterday when I found it ans just thought.. omg how did they live ...

[youtube]tgY8csZjB7A[/youtube]

nsport

Reaction score
I can just imagine Lane and Lockette gunning down on punt returns... Nobody would ever do anything other than fair catch with those two around!