Aaron Hernandez found dead !!!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":uu1k12y0 said:
I obviously do not know the law, but all his baby-momma needs to do is prove he died innocent to get money from the Pats or NFL - at the least, I'm sure both would settle with her (a completely innocent and favorable party) - just to have it go away. She can win either way.

I'm no lawyer either, but any monies he is set to receive would go to his estate which would then go to anyone who has claims. If the victims family chooses to sue his estate, then the money would be held up until that was settled, and IMO the victim could easily win a civil judgement as the burden of proof is less in a civil proceeding.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1s6r8g45 said:
Patriots, Aaron Hernandez (neck), out indefinitely.

Laughed out loud, shouldn't have and then laughed again. I should feel guilty but I don't.

RiverDog

Reaction score
RedAlice":23d9xgn7 said:
One possibility is he sacrificed himself for the good of his family - especially his child. IF his conviction is indeed abated and he was acquitted on the other charge, then he is "innocent" and his baby-momma (wife?) can get $$$$ from the Pats and the NFL. Also explains the sacrifice Bible Quote.

---

With this suicide then, he may have helped out his family and kids.

Here's the quirky rule that could make this possible-

Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction is expected to be dismissed posthumously because of a legal rule called "abatement."

That would mean, legally speaking, Aaron Hernandez died an innocent man.

But a court will vacate that conviction because Hernandez's appeal was pending, said Rosanna Cavallaro, a law professor at Suffolk University who has written about abatement.

"The idea is that if an appeal hasn't happened, there's a chance that a conviction has an error in it," she told CNN. "Rather than have someone with that incomplete decision that they're guilty, the state chooses instead to say that conviction is abated -- as if it never had happened."
The conviction's dismissal is "pro forma," or automatic, she said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/us/aaron- ... index.html

I would say that your theory is more than just a possibility. It's the only rational explanation and IMO it's not only possible, but probable.

Reaction score
Kid Hawk and Red Alice thanks for the info interesting stuff will like to see how all of this plays out!

RedAlice

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":grfdn51a said:
Kid Hawk and Red Alice thanks for the info interesting stuff will like to see how all of this plays out!

I just read that he wrote John 3:16 on his forehead. He did it as a sacrifice for his son.

He's a killer, a horrible person. His son will now get his $$$.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
RedAlice":r7pwala1 said:
thegreeninyoureye":r7pwala1 said:

I just read that he wrote John 3:16 on his forehead. He did it as a sacrifice for his son.

woulda been cooler if he put austin 3:16 on his forehead...

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":22mkecqi said:
UK_Seahawk":22mkecqi said:
JSeahawks":22mkecqi said:
Wonder if he really hanged himself. First thing that came to my mind was Deangelo Barksdake.

Did he play for the Ravens?

No, he's a character from The Wire. He was killed in prison but they made it look like he hung himself.

Maybe too subtle but the ravens reference was Baltimore home of the wire.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3mm65ksa said:
fenderbender123":3mm65ksa said:
Patriots, Aaron Hernandez (neck), out indefinitely.
lol saw that on nfl memes...good chuckle!

Yes. Not my original work...just saw everyone posting it on FB and Twitter and thought Id share.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":buqgjojq said:
RedAlice":buqgjojq said:
thegreeninyoureye":buqgjojq said:

woulda been cooler if he put austin 3:16 on his forehead...

Cooler still if he would have put The Hammer on his forehead.
Greg the hammer valentine 27840981 620x400

kidhawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":1x95b6qq said:
thegreeninyoureye":1x95b6qq said:

I agree...he probably thinks he did it to get the money for his son, but then again, that would credit him for being bright enough to know a little used law. Of course whether or not he did it for his family to gain the money, there is still the matter of the civil suit, and even without the conviction, there's enough evidence for a civil trial to get damages for the family of the victim and that should pretty much eat up any monies his estate will receive.

It will definitely be interesting to see how this plays out in the courts. It's not going to be a quick process that's for sure.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
AH had a 4-yo daughter, no evidence of a son. Technicality, but still...

ACES 13

Reaction score
Assuming he did it for his kid to get the money, then at least he did one good thing in his life.

Unlikely that he'd think it that far through ... He was a coward IMO!

Screw Him and his Gangsta lifestyle that brought him to a bad end!!!

Pussy!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3ilkje7p said:
He never was able to live down the guilt of throwing Roger McDowell under the bus for spitting on Kramer and Newman.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":295db0sd said:
He never was able to live down the guilt of throwing Roger McDowell under the bus for spitting on Kramer and Newman.

That.............is one magic loogie.

Tenor