Adopt a Rookie 2019

HawkGA

Reaction score
James in PA":3a9coyk0 said:
I’m going with the obvious one, DK Metcalf, for many reasons. I’ve been waiting forever for the Hawks to draft a receiver like this. He was also my prediction (and hope) for who we’d take in round 2, although I thought it was going be with our earlier 2nd round pick. The videos of him and Pete shirtless and him and Pete talking on the phone as the Hawks were about to draft him are both instant classics. And finally, Donkey Kong is probably my favorite classic arcade game of all time. It’s a sign!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expected it to be obvious too. And yet he wasn't picked for 4 or 5 posts. Put me on the bandwagon.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm going with Jazz..
He should just put that on his back :lol:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm taking Marquise Blair. He packs a seriously hostile attitude at any opposing offense he lines up against, and his personality is awkwardly, quietly menacing. He's a different type of cat. If he gains some muscle and stays healthy, I think we're looking at a Pro Bowl strong safety.

Adopt-a-UDFA is Derrek Thomas, a guy the Seahawks were connected to throughout the process and compares favorable to a guy like Pierre Desir at corner.