After 15 games, #10 in offense, #14 in defense

toffee

Reaction score
After the Eagles and Titans, our overall and offense ranking moved back to what it was before the 4 game losing streak. Defense wise, run defense remains the #1 issue.

Seahawks week 16

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The bend don't break defense clearly works at times. Some of their biggest plays and sacks have come at the end of games.

Ozzy

Reaction score
We're 22nd in points scored on offense so that 10 number seems a little high to me? I know we've played a tough schedule but in the playoffs that's what you're going to get. Hopefully our line comes together because I think we're capable of being a top 10 offense.

LTH

Reaction score
Typically I am VERY positive about the Seahawks. But the one thing That annoys me is, I think they need to have more commitment to the run game. I think they need to use the run game to dictate the flow of momentum in the game.

LTH

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Typically I am VERY positive about the Seahawks. But the one thing That annoys me is, I think they need to have more commitment to the run game. I think they need to use the run game to dictate the flow of momentum in the game.

LTH
Amen, brother. Preach it!