After 6 games, #8 in offense, #7 in defense

morgulon1

Reaction score
Don't get fooled by some short term stats, they can be misleading. You'll be better off revisting this after the Eagles game.
I don't know how others feel on .net .

I like the fact the offense and defense are ranked as high as they are . The special teams #2 ? Incredible.

I agree though , these numbers are misleading in that the Seahawks aren't as good as their rankings indicate. I hope they go 15-2 and win the SB but they have a lot of room for improvement.
Maybe because of injuries ,and red zone issues. Continuity on the o-line will make me feel better. Seattle should be 5-1 if they could've coverted just one of their several trips to the red zone in Cincinnati. Then they had similar problems against Arizona. I'm trying not to compare this team to the 2012-2015 Seahawks , it's not a good way to look at it but I'm guilty at times.

I just hope they keep winning and get some guys back and more importantly, healthy.

Does anyone else feel this way ?

Lagartixa

Reaction score
The impending 5-game gauntlet (LAR, SF, DAL, SF, and PHI) starts November 19th, which gives us three games (CLE, BAL and WAS) to work out the kinks of our RZ offense, our 3rd down efficiency and getting the O-line healthy and solidified.

The Ravens are better than at least two of the four teams the Seahawks will face in the five games starting on the 19th of November, and none of the four is clearly better than the Ravens.

Jac

Reaction score
The Ravens are better than at least two of the four teams the Seahawks will face in the five games starting on the 19th of November, and none of the four is clearly better than the Ravens.
Yeah, the gauntlet really starts up this weekend.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
To add to the total rankings, they have 23 sacks in only 6 games, which is #6 in the league, while only blitzing 21.7% of the time ( 27th in the league). They are creating pressure without having to give up space on the backend of the field and are still wrecking the opponent in the run game. Awesome stuff.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Bobby has made all the difference. The improvement in our run D compared to last year is remarkable. If we could somehow see that kind of improvement on offense, we would be unstoppable.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Maybe not but you kind of missed my point.

LTH
Not really. Just because I didn't address your comment does not mean that I missed your point. I just expressed my opinion about our game this week.

Chawker

Reaction score
Bobby has made all the difference. The improvement in our run D compared to last year is remarkable. If we could somehow see that kind of improvement on offense, we would be unstoppable.
Yes, and this puts drafting a quality MLBer this off-season paramount.