After being humiliated by our defense, Cardinals scored 35 in 3 quarters.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Just scored another TD, how scored 41 points, 27 from offense.

Mick063

Reaction score
The Cardinal offense sucked against Seattle. Truth. The Cardinal Secondary gave Geno tough, tight windows and visibly frustrated the Seattle wide receivers. Truth.
Watch the game again. Kyler Murray looked bad.

Truth does not equal belittling. Truth equal truth.

Rainger

Reaction score
All this game proves is the old adage "on any given Sunday". The hawks lose to the Saints (with the help of the refs) then turn around and limit the Cardinals to 9 point and no TD's in their home, and than that team goes out and scores 42 against the team that "supposedly" with out help beat the Hawks.

With how a team plays on any given Sunday and how the Refs call a game on any give Sunday says that power rankings , or who is in or who is out, or Media Picks or Vegas lines means nothing in todays NFL.

Parity, Parity, Parity!!!!

Which is I why I keep preaching that the Hawks will be in most games, and the schedule means nothing. A team the Hawks "WILL LOSE TO" they wont. and team that "THEY WILL WIN" they wont.

With continued learning and playing to the new scheme on D and a continuation with a good creative offense this team is going to be in any game and it will always come down to the bounce of the ball, the calls of the Refs, and who is hot and who is not on "any given Sunday"

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Andy Dalton did not have his best game, and much of the Arizona scoring was Dalton-to-"insert Cards target here"

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
With continued learning and playing to the new scheme on D and a continuation with a good creative offense this team is going to be in any game and it will always come down to the bounce of the ball, the calls of the Refs, and who is hot and who is not on "any given Sunday"
I tend to think this also, and we're starting to click.

BUT - one big difference that I see in the 'steering' column. This team, and Geno in particular (in combination with Waldron obviously) - ISN'T AFRAID TO SCORE POINTS IN A QUARTER THAT ISN'T THE 4TH.

What this means to me? If you build up enough goodwill/points - prior to needing them in the 4th, surprise - when you get 2 back to back holding calls late in the game that pull back a TD? Well, if you're already up by 14 instead of playing from behind, and hoping for moonballs - you can survive that.

THAT is a huge difference this year. And I saw it work. IMHO anyways. I've seen them pick themselves up after bad Ref calls in 2-3 games this year. It's making a difference - and it's all attitude.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Not 9 points to 42 points different......

They also were without their second best reciever (and a dude in his own right) Hollywood Brown tonight, who played against us

Lets just give the D some credit
My comment had nothing to do with discrediting the D. It was a general statement about Hopkins' impact on the team. They are a better team when Hopkins plays. Their 2nd best receiver this season wasn't on the team last year. While Hopkins was playing last season, the Cards were winning and Murray was putting up MVP like numbers. Once Hopkins got injured those numbers went down and so did the Cards.