Agent: Jalen Carter to visit only teams with top-10 pick

NoGain

Reaction score
I wonder what Vegas would put the odds at of him falling outside of the top ten picks now? 50/50?

chris98251

Reaction score
Well it's where the money is, also if a team covets him they may move up to get him. But yes more reasons to believe wherever he goes he will be a pain in the ass or a bust.

Ozzy

Reaction score
This just adds to the list of reasons why I would be shocked if Seattle takes him at #5. I wouldn't rule out 20 though or after a trade down.

olyfan63

Reaction score
If Anthony Richardson is not available at 5, I would take Carter. This ploy is his agent's decision, not his.
I've jumped off the Anthony Richardson train; I think QB at 5 is only a head fake by the Seahawks, UNLESS they're sure they are getting the next P. Mahomes, and not the next Terrelle Pryor. Carter is a #5 level talent and I'd be fine with drafting him there. If we can trade down and still get Carter, along with additional draft capital, so much the better.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
One way to spin this: His talent is clearly a top 10 talent. Saying he views himself as a top 10 talent is not absurd. Not good politics, but not a huge factor to me.

Ultimately, I care about film way more than all of this other stuff. And even though the other stuff continues to stack up, I'm still happily taking him at 5.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I've jumped off the Anthony Richardson train; I think QB at 5 is only a head fake by the Seahawks, UNLESS they're sure they are getting the next P. Mahomes, and not the next Terrelle Pryor. Carter is a #5 level talent and I'd be fine with drafting him there. If we can trade down and still get Carter, along with additional draft capital, so much the better.
I want to be wrong about Carter. I SO want to be wrong, draft him at 5 and have him be a complete game wrecker.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I want to be wrong about Carter. I SO want to be wrong, draft him at 5 and have him be a complete game wrecker.
Me too. The 6 sacks total in his career worry me. I know he has tape where he looks like he could be league best but the lack of production, not being able to stay on the field worry me more than the other stuff that is popping up. If we take him though I would LOVE to be wrong. The talent is there

Latest posts