Alex Jones Opinion - Seahawks "Admit Cheating" in Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1mqi75m1 said:
This was a waste of time to watch as this guy has his head so far up his rear that he can't see the light anymore.
I made it to 1:24 before I realized the guy was a lunatic. Actually, I realized it a bit earlier, but that's when I pulled the plug. I hate politics and I don't watch the news, and I really can't stand it when people mix their political opinions with sports.

Please, someone move this to the PWR forum. Please.

Throwdown

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":17d8l1dm said:
I listened to this for five minutes.

And spent the whole time thinking this guy is a hand clap away from sounding exactly like a sea lion.

LMAO

whyyyyyyyyyyyy

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Anyone seen his Austin Incedent? Doug Stanhope lets him open a comedy show. Alex is hammed by the he gets to warm up the crowd and instead he goes into a bunch of political crap, challenging a crowd member to fight after getting told to shutup.

Doug actually does a good job bringing the crowd back down. I've heard Alex bring it up and instead of just saying he was drunk and messed up/downplaying - he defends it and says he only did for who the hell knows why and that Alex knew the guy he challenged to a fight was a coward and wouldn't do it anyway.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, his pressure on the Bilderburg meetings is fairly warranted. His thoughts about it are bat stuff crazy, but piquing public interest in the contents (not shared at all, although taxpayer money funds representatives in public offices) is one good thing he has actually accomplished.

mikehawks

Reaction score
I like Alex Jones, but he is hard to listen sometimes because the topics are generally depressing. Anyways, I think the point that he is trying to make here is that, in order for Infowars to reach the average American, I'm gonna have to attack the Superbowl to make people think about the real issues.

Paul Joseph Watson is a British commentary that is a frequent guest on the Alex Jones Show and has a youtube video pointing out that Malcom Smith is sporting an illuminati T-shirt. Prisonplanet.com is a sister site of Alex Jones.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/super-bowl- ... rence.html

Some posters have asked for a summary, so they don't have to listen to the conspiracy king. To summarize: There is a war for your mind. Alex Jones is trying to make you think about things other than touchdowns and Superbowl parades. Your losing your individual freedom. John Snowden is a hero. Be aware of the world around you, not be hypnotized into believing the fake left/right paradigm, and stop following the crowd so to speak.

theascension

Reaction score
Open your eyes and what? The conspiracy movement is such a useless movement. Mainstream media has carried the Snowden/NSA story for more than a year. It's not like you need Alex Jones to hear about it.

They have never achieved one real life goal or consequence of activism. Instead choosing to come out of their basements and look crazy while parading around time square with a megaphone shouting '9/11 truth'. The fact there may be hidden lies within the system? Honestly who cares. As Noam Chomsky has pointed out countless times there's enough proven crimes committed by the United States daily you have no need to look to an all encompassing theory.

Most who follow Alex Jones or similiar conspiracy theories seem to just want to have a monochrome view of the world, good and evil. Wake me up when truthers or any other conspiracy 'movement' gets ANYTHING meaningful done change wise in the world other than ranting in forums from their basement. They really only seem to slow down true activist movements.

Because of his paranoia he stirs up in people I have yet to see any coherent value in what he says, in spite of the targets him setting having some genuine cause for concern.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
And then there is all the aliens that the government is hiding from us, when is he going to release a video about that?
:roll: 29dty6g

drdiags

Reaction score
What is it about the Seahawks, Superbowls and conspiracy theories? Has there ever been a Superbowl without someone trying to taint the results?

Probably the first two, since the AFL was the newer league and every non-AFL city across America thought the NFL was vastly superior.

"These haters can't hold me back! ... These haters can't hold me back!"

Atradees

Reaction score
Rush Limbaugh has indeed been cloned. It happened to a sports talk show personality because the
Superbowl had high ratings and the CIA figured to get the most bang for their buck.

I just made the same leap he did.

bellingerga

Reaction score
It's always been my opinion that anyone who believes in ALL conspiracy theories is nearly as idiotic as anyone who believes in None of them. This particular conspiracy is nothing more than an attention grab, from an attention grabbing idiot.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Well i think this thread has gone far enough down the rabbit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.