Alex Jones Opinion - Seahawks "Admit Cheating" in Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in recapping his "claims" so I don't have to give the video another view?

I won't cry if you say no...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
This guy has turned every single newsworthy story into a conspiracy with zero. We had a thread in the shack asking who would smack if you were allowed one free shot.

I had a hard time picking between Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, but this guy Jones.. He makes me even question that. An unbelievable waste. That Jerk is removing the chances for the day when there really is the need for a clear broadcast. When the crap really does hit the fan, no one will believe it because idiots like this.

The Hawks cheated.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SURE THEY DID. Sounds just like a Niner fan.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Alex Jones cracks me up. Seriously. I watch the stuff he has on his website for entertainment purposes. He also made an appearance on Jesse Ventura's television show "Conspiracy Theory" which was epic in terms of hilarity. If you take this guy seriously, yeah he seems like a nut-job (and most certainly is) but if you watch it from a purely satire-driven perspective, it will seriously make you laugh.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
Weird how he took the article whose headline says "during the game" and the meat of the article which says they watched and learned in the 1st quarter and somehow turned it into wire tapping, infiltration and spying. Anyone buying into this or most of Jones' theories should be sterilized. Including him.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
That dude will do anything to sell you his ready-to-eat meals, and a water purifier. LOL. :D

Mick063

Reaction score
Alex Jones lunacy goes beyond the NFL and into politics. Folks that follow people like Jones are a big reason why our nation is in constant political turmoil now.

There is not a conspiracy behind everything that is wrong with the world. In my opinion, the only believable, wide spread conspiracy is that of corporate shareholders attempting to steal our collective pensions/401K. Other than that, not much else.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Sarcasm, it's a lost art sometimes. Judgine from everyone's comments, people on here definitely don't get it.
Guilty until proven slave.

Perhaps one of the greatest quotes to describe America in the 21st century.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I listened to this for five minutes.

And spent the whole time thinking this guy is a hand clap away from sounding exactly like a sea lion.

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I mean, when I came across this last night -- this was pretty much my reaction ...

bang-head-here.jpg

fool
noun \ˈfül\

1: a person lacking in judgment or prudence

3a : a harmlessly deranged person or one lacking in common powers of understanding

Example: Pretty much see this guy.

Unbelievable that people like this (that actually try to tout themselves as being experts) actually DO exist out there. :roll:

JMR

Reaction score
If what our D did was cheating, then so is a play action pass or a fake punt.

Just moronic.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3htgr5nt said:
Sarcasm, it's a lost art sometimes. Judging from everyone's comments, people on here definitely don't get it.
Guilty until proven slave.

Perhaps one of the greatest quotes to describe America in the 21st century.
A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile. If he wasn't such an insane, over the top blowhard, then maybe the extremely few times he actually has a point would seem more valid. Those few moments are lost in the litany of absurdist political paranoia ramblings.

In other words, people can still "get" parts of it and still know he's a maniacal liar.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
JMR":71la9mbb said:

Just moronic.
Or looking at an OL's stance to see if his weight is on the back of his heels for pass-pro or leaning forward for run blocking.

I truly do believe that people who buy into this crap, and Glenn Beck's madness and the left wing equivalents should seriously be stripped from the future gene pool.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Just skipping through this.. he somehow makes what Richard Sherman said about Peyton Manning's hand signals and turns it into a 22 minute video about the NSA and no one having privacy.

:lol:

chris98251

Reaction score
This sounds like Jimmy Graham bitching on PFT also, we hold and bump and stuff which is illegal and the refs don't call it. As Roland has pointed out we play on the edge of the rules, but still within them. Most receivers feel they get a free pass after 5 yds and don't understand that you can have some contact if it doesn't cause you to be re routed or being unable to make a attempt at catching the ball, let alone that they are free game if the QB rolls out and becomes a runner. People screaming for them to change the rules or enforce things they don't understand because we do them better then other teams.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
All you really need to know is that the phrase "Bad Sportsmanlike Conduct" is used in this rant. Dude doesn't know a Nose Tackle from a Butt Fumble.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":25opb82b said:
Alex Jones is a blogger in search of a controversy. Problem is that he's dumber'n a fence post and sees a conspiracy in everything.

Disregard him, trust me. Right, Adam?
:th2thumbs:
Truer words have never been spoken broski!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MadSweeney":34h3bhh3 said:
JMR":34h3bhh3 said:

Just moronic.
Or looking at an OL's stance to see if his weight is on the back of his heels for pass-pro or leaning forward for run blocking.

I truly do believe that people who buy into this crap, and Glenn Beck's madness and the left wing equivalents should seriously be stripped from the future gene pool.
BINGO, ALL of these political assclowns need to be ingnored! If everyone ignored these fools Fox, MSNBC, CNN and all of AM political radio would stop paying these troglodytes!

Status
Not open for further replies.