All 3 games on DVD ~ New Orleans, SF & SB 48 vs. Denver

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Damn no SF game..? So we only get the SB and New Orleans game..? That's weak cause the 49ers game was the best one out of them all.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
keatonisballin":25s7pfp2 said:
So now that it's out, can anyone confirm places they've seen it at? I'd love to stop on the way home and pick it up. Walmart has listings online for it but no info as to its availability. And I don't have a Costco card.
Anyone? Fred Meyer maybe?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, gonna swing by Bartell's.

Noticed Amazon still has them at $45.99 for the blu-ray.

byau

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":ckyk3p3i said:
sammyc521":ckyk3p3i said:
It's why commas are your friends.

All three games on DVD; NO, SF and SB 48.
Gee, you're welcome ass hats. Try and give people a heads up and people act like asses. Like you didn't know it was coming out and what was on it. Next time I won't share the info and you can pay $40.

Thanks for sharing - i do agree with sammyc521 - i was seriously confused by your post thinking that there was yet another version that came out and we had to watch out for possibly buying the wrong version

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Is it safe to assume that the SB is the game only, no commercials, no half time show.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Ive only watched the NFC Championship game and through the second qtr, there are almost not breaks. Just the game and commentary at the time of the play.

seanoob

Reaction score
Cool, I live right next to the north shoreline bartells. How is the quality of the blu-ray and or dvd?

Greenhell

Reaction score
I had hoped the half-time show would be a part of SB48. Bruno Mars rocked. Now, I will never ever be able to hear his music without relating it to that glorious day.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
byau":2njahu3r said:
ZorntoLargent":2njahu3r said:
sammyc521":2njahu3r said:
It's why commas are your friends.

All three games on DVD; NO, SF and SB 48.
Gee, you're welcome ass hats. Try and give people a heads up and people act like asses. Like you didn't know it was coming out and what was on it. Next time I won't share the info and you can pay $40.

Thanks for sharing - i do agree with sammyc521 - i was seriously confused by your post thinking that there was yet another version that came out and we had to watch out for possibly buying the wrong version

It's all good ZTL, we all appreciate your sharing the info, I love people being on the hunt for all things Hawk and reporting their findings to the group here.

Don't let a little jab over a tiny grammatical oversight derail the importance of your contribution my friend.

You rock for bringing it to the forum!

HansGruber

Reaction score
I've got all 3 games in HD on my HTPC. Send me a couple burnable blurays and I'll mail them to you for postage.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Snapchat 20140611065945 zpsfec7c5cf

Found it at Bartell Drugs in Kent. Can't wait to go home crack a beer and enjoy it all over again.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
So..................after much online searching and some phone calls/store visits and so forth, I determined that absolutely NO ONE in the Portland/Vancouver area had this. No Blu-Ray, no DVD. There's no Bartells down here. I have no Costco membership and know no one that does so even if they have it, I'd never know. Fred Meyer didn't have it. None of the 8 or so Best Buys in the metro area have it. Hell, even Frys in Wilsonville didn't have it. Now what's a guy to do? Should I have ordered it via Amazon? Uh, yeah. But I didn't cuz I just figured I'd go to Freddys or wherever and pick up a copy when the inevitable crappy weekend in June arrived and I had time to watch all of the three games.

What's a dedicated Hawks fan to do on a rainy/cloudy crappy Sunday in June when motorcycle riding won't be any fun as a result and he wants to watch this Blu-Ray and can't find it ANYWHERE in the area? He drives 220 miles round trip on a Saturday afternoon to purchase a copy at Best Buy in Lacey. So, not only did I drop $50 for the discs (roughly $10 more than I would've paid through Amazon after shipping), I spent about $35 in gas getting there and back (wife's SUV gets like 23 MPG is all and my truck is worse).
Was it worth $85 to have it today so I can spend the day watching? HELL YES!!!!!

Two lessons learned:
1) Order from Amazon with day of release delivery.
2) Never count on the Portland metro area to have anything Seahawks related

Ruminator

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":1eac06ko said:
ZagHawk":1eac06ko said:
Is it safe to assume that the SB is the game only, no commercials, no half time show.

It is just the game nothing else.

Well crap. I was hoping it would be just Vern Fonk insurance commercials and nothing else.

Rainger

Reaction score
Yea I received this in my email this morning:

"Thank you for shopping with us. We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your item, and that this completes your order. Your order is on its way, and can no longer be changed. If you need to return an item from this shipment or manage other orders, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.com."

Item Subtotal: $41.38
Shipping & Handling: $8.48
Total Before Tax: $49.86
Import Fees Deposit: $7.89
Shipment Total: $57.75
Paid by Visa: $57.75

NOW the bummer part:

Your estimated delivery date is:
Tuesday, July 1, 2014

But I have them all on DVR so I can wait. :D

Clayfighter

Reaction score
So, Costco's website has the DVD for $29.99. with taxes and shipping, it is a little over $35. I can get the Blu-Ray from amazon for 41.38 with free shipping. I am leaning towards the Blu-Ray... Does anyone know if there are any differences between the formats?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Clayfighter":2gpv87kf said:
So, Costco's website has the DVD for $29.99. with taxes and shipping, it is a little over $35. I can get the Blu-Ray from amazon for 41.38 with free shipping. I am leaning towards the Blu-Ray... Does anyone know if there are any differences between the formats?

the blu-ray in costco stores is 29.99. I don't even see it on their site anymore. just a regular dvd that comes with 'best of 2012' games.

the only difference is going to be the difference between picture quality of a blu ray over dvd.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
After waiting for weeks, I still cannot find Road To The Super Bowl in Chicago-area Costco stores. Is this Blu-Ray still available in Seattle-area?