All is not well in Ninerland

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2v2e4kht said:
Marvin49":2v2e4kht said:
Lol.

Here we go again.

1) He wasn't offered as good a contract as has been reported. The money is decent, but doesn't kick in till after his last 2 years would expire. He wants the money now

2) Boone is a natural tackle and probably wants tackle money. Dunno how it ends, but it will either be him under contact or traded for a pretty good pick. There are multiple teams interested in him... As a tackle.

3) Wouldn't be good enough to play in Seattle? Please. He won't get traded there tho.

4) Niners are loaded on the O-Line with Marcus Martin, Joe Looney and Adam Snyder all capable in playing there. Snyder was the starter there in 2011.

Martin hasn't played a single rep yet. How can you say he is capable of playing time?

C Marcus Martin: 52 (76% Snaps) yesterday

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":uhb8nuua said:
hawknation2014":uhb8nuua said:
Marvin49":uhb8nuua said:
Lol.

Here we go again.

1) He wasn't offered as good a contract as has been reported. The money is decent, but doesn't kick in till after his last 2 years would expire. He wants the money now

2) Boone is a natural tackle and probably wants tackle money. Dunno how it ends, but it will either be him under contact or traded for a pretty good pick. There are multiple teams interested in him... As a tackle.

3) Wouldn't be good enough to play in Seattle? Please. He won't get traded there tho.

4) Niners are loaded on the O-Line with Marcus Martin, Joe Looney and Adam Snyder all capable in playing there. Snyder was the starter there in 2011.

Martin hasn't played a single rep yet. How can you say he is capable of playing time?

C Marcus Martin: 52 (76% Snaps) yesterday

Remind me how that went for you again.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1da8hjnd said:
RolandDeschain":1da8hjnd said:
Sports Hernia":1da8hjnd said:
Agree with this poster for once. Come on Marvin, join in on the donkospurts/cinnastench beatdown! :lol:
Not every guy is into seconds that are that sloppy...Just sayin'.

Good point, I'm guessing cinaspurts is pretty hammered.
I'm literally LOLing.

the ditch

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it pathetic that marvin has to come onto another team's message board to incessantly DEFEND THE HONOUR OF HIS TEAM, like dude, nobody here cares it's a Seahawks message board of course we're going to poke fun at the Niners just stay on your terrible webzone forums.

Smellyman

Reaction score
the ditch":3g0mw1n1 said:
Does anyone else find it pathetic that marvin has to come onto another team's message board to incessantly DEFEND THE HONOUR OF HIS TEAM, like dude, nobody here cares it's a Seahawks message board of course we're going to poke fun at the Niners just stay on your terrible webzone forums.

there are just many hawk fans on every other board doing the same thing.

TXHawk

Reaction score
the ditch":32oip5fc said:
And I never said that wasn't pathetic as well but nice strawman.

There's nothing wrong with participating in other team's forums as long as you're not an idiot about it. I like debate and you're more likely to find it there than among the Amen Choruses on your own team's forums.

the ditch

Reaction score
TXHawk":24lyatoo said:
the ditch":24lyatoo said:

There's nothing wrong with participating in other team's forums as long as you're not an idiot about it. I like debate and you're more likely to find it there than among the Amen Choruses on your own team's forums.

The guy has almost 3,000 posts at 4.5 posts a day on a Seahawks message board where a lot of his posts are inflammatory and or condescending, but I digress this is getting off topic.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
the ditch":2k9l4e5c said:
TXHawk":2k9l4e5c said:
the ditch":2k9l4e5c said:

The guy has almost 3,000 posts at 4.5 posts a day on a Seahawks message board where a lot of his posts are inflammatory and or condescending, but I digress this is getting off topic.

Incorrect. He's rather respectful. Especially after our great season last year. You need to grow a thicker skin.

Maybe Internet forums arnt for you.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I thought the niners only negotiate with players who show up for camp?

Waiting for reply from Baghdad Marv.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
TXHawk":33bzw7ga said:
Tech Worlds":33bzw7ga said:
Incorrect. He's rather respectful. Especially after our great season last year. You need to grow a thicker skin.

Maybe Internet forums arnt for you.
+1

jlwaters1

Reaction score
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/sports/254 ... ick#page=0

This article cracked me up.

"You might say that’s pathetic. You might say the 49ers have had an entire preseason plus minicamps to work out basics like counting to 40. You might say the coaches have had ample time to use the headsets, to practice getting the play into the quarterback. To which I say don’t be so picky.

The Niners always have trouble getting their plays in on time. It’s who they are. They loused up at the very end of that Super Bowl they lost, and had to call timeout. It’s comforting to know they’re just where they need to be and, apparently, want to be"

Marvin49

Reaction score
jlwaters1":3mqjoidm said:
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/sports/2545263-181/lowell-cohn-49ers-colin-kaepernick#page=0

This article cracked me up.

"You might say that’s pathetic. You might say the 49ers have had an entire preseason plus minicamps to work out basics like counting to 40. You might say the coaches have had ample time to use the headsets, to practice getting the play into the quarterback. To which I say don’t be so picky.

The Niners always have trouble getting their plays in on time. It’s who they are. They loused up at the very end of that Super Bowl they lost, and had to call timeout. It’s comforting to know they’re just where they need to be and, apparently, want to be"

Sigh.

Gotta love the Cohns. Predictable to the end.

I knew who wrote it before I even opened the article.

Kawakami wrote one today with conjecture about who was going to hire Harbaugh when/if he left...you know, because that's pertinent right now.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":by4d33m6 said:
I thought the niners only negotiate with players who show up for camp?

Waiting for reply from Baghdad Marv.

Dunno. That's what they theory is. Not sure exactly what was offered or when.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Might turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
Lots of niner fans, including myself, always assumed this would be Iupati'ls last year and that we would resign Boone.
With this new holdout I am thinking the opposite. The money we save from not being able to resign Boone could be used to resign the FAR better guard IMO, Iupati.
That gives us a chance to bring in some new cheaper talent such as Thomas/Martin/Snyder/future draft pick.

Not worried.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3h5dpgfk said:
Sports Hernia":3h5dpgfk said:
Agree with this poster for once. Come on Marvin, join in on the donkospurts/cinnastench beatdown! :lol:
Not every guy is into seconds that are that sloppy...Just sayin'.
You DO have a point there! 8)

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I wonder how Harbaugh tells his team to be committed when he was pondering a ticket out of town LOL. Has anybody on the Niner team even called out his teammates for a lousy embarrassing effort?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":er8daa6g said:
lvnginhwktwn":er8daa6g said:
Marv it's time to do more reading and less reacting. Put the red and gold super hero suit away for a while. If you're bored, there's some fun shit happening over in the shack with Donkos fans.

Lol.

Sorry...I have a character flaw. When I see BS, I'm compelled to respond. It's my issue, not theirs.
BS.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Marvin49":310dx9mf said:
lvnginhwktwn":310dx9mf said:
Marv it's time to do more reading and less reacting. Put the red and gold super hero suit away for a while. If you're bored, there's some fun shit happening over in the shack with Donkos fans.

Lol.

Sorry...I have a character flaw. When I see BS, I'm compelled to respond. It's my issue, not theirs.

Which is fine except that fairly regularly, your BS detector turns out to be broken.

Latest posts